[04]

[Chapter 04]

"Yup mas masarap pa sayo ang niluto ni Matilda." I heard Mariele's voice outside.

"And yup, they are here." Nilingon ko si Matilda.

"Kailangan ko bang bumalik sa kwarto? D-dapat bang magbihis rin ako tulad ng inyo?" I innocently asked.

"Kakain ka pa saka why would you dress like us? You're not a maid." She said. These past few days they keep telling me that I'm not a maid. But i know that i am, why would a stranger spend his millions on me without an exchange? I should do some work in this house to pay him for letting me in inside his roof. Also for expending a lot of money.

The main door of the house opens. Una kong nakita ang tatlong lalaki at sa likod nila ay dalawang babae.

"The guy with a chinese eyes is Adrham while the guy beside him wearing a naughty smile is Niall." Nilingon ko ang itinuturo ni Matilda sa tabi ko. I saw a guy infront laughing with the man beside him who's wearing an irritated look on its face.

"The guy behind them is Denson and the two girls behind him is Xiara and Nemesis. Xiara was the blonde one." Tumagilid ang ulo ko at napatingin na lamang sa lapag. I already forgot who's Niall and Denson?

"Bilisan niyo lumalamig na yung Kaldereta ko!" I lift my head up when Matilda shouted at them. They all froze when they realised that she was watching them the whole time.

"Nay Matilda!" The guy with a naughty smile wave his hand.

"Anong Nay? Huwag kang kakain ha!" Inis na sagot ni Matilda. Tumuloy na ang mga ito patungo sa nakahandang lamesa.

"Where's Boss?" The guy with the brown hair asked. I was just standing behind the counter bar watching them one by one. They all look nice Tara.

"Omygod i can smell the heaven!" The blonde girl said. The guy named Niall i think? He scoop the rice and put it on his plate.

"Hoy baka gusto mong hintayin si Carver? Bahay mo? Bahay mo?" Adrham said, the one with a chinese eyes.

"Gutom na ko, I haven't eaten anything since the past 24 hours." Niall gave them a puppy look. Palipat lipat lamang ang paningin ko sa kanila. Are they friends with the owner?

"Geez para kang patay gutom, Niall." The girl with a resting bitch face said and i think her name was Nemesis. Niall gave her an offended look and place his both hands infront of his chest.

"Tama na huwag niyo na awayin ang bata, baka umiyak." Singit ni Denson na ikinatawa nila. I just realised that i remember all their names.

The door open again and a piercing eyes meet with mine. The eyes that i saw six days ago. The eyes that full of unexplainable darkness. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest because of the tense that starting to crawl into my body.

"There he is! Can i eat now?" I heard Niall's voice with a sarcasm tone on it.

My eyes are still looking directly on his eyes. Unti unti kong ibinaba ang tingin ko upang mapayuko pero agad kong naalala ang sinabi niya.

"Always hold your head high and keep your eyes in front. You understand?"

I immediately lift my face up. I should obey him, I'm too scared to disobey anyone. He looks confused when our eyes met again. He was now beside the table where the guests are sitting. I didn't noticed that he was already walking towards the table.

"Why are you there?" His deep, cold voice asked. The silence filled the house and i froze on where i was standing. My hands began to stupidly shake. I'm having a shortness of breath. Calm down, Tara!

"Why the fuck are you standing there?!" She went to where i was and grabbed my arms. I can feel the pain on her grasp.

"Tita I'm sorry!" I cried as she pulled me from where i was standing. What did i do wrong again? She pushed me on the floor and i was terrified when i saw the mop handle on her hand.

"You motherfucker!" Umalingawngaw ang malakas na sigaw niya habang paulit ulit na inihataw sa katawan ko ang kanyang hawak.

The metal keeps hitting my arms i was using to protect my head. I cried as i feel the pain on every scourge of the metal causing my arms to feel numb. My tears just kept on falling, there's no words coming out from my mouth. Even if i beg, even if i told her to stop. She won't stop.

Matilda saw how my hands were shaking behind the counter bar. My heart are skipping too fast, i look at Matilda whose now standing beside me.

"Inhale Tara." She whispered, she make sure that I'm the only one who can hear it. I breathe in.

"Exhale." She keeps on rubbing my back slowly and keep on telling me to inhale and exhale. After a minute, i manage to breath normally again. I felt warmth on my hand and i saw Matilda holding it tightly.

"Thank you." I whispered. She smiled.

"Do you want me to take you upstairs?" I nodded.

My eyes landed on the same eyes i saw earlier when i lift my face. He was now facing me with anger shown on his eyes. The people eating behind him has their eyes on me. All of them are looking at me with a confusion visible on their eyes.

He started to walk towards me and my hands began to shake again. Tara no! He's not like them! Please god he's not like them!

I stepped backwards and i forcefully pulled my hand from Matilda. My tears began to fall as i saw different faces of the people who hurt me before. I felt nowhere to go when the back of my feet touches something hard. I don't see the man who bought me anymore, i am seeing Tito angelo, Tita isabelle, mommy Jasmine, Tito Matias, sir Brando, Tita carol and Marco!

I closed my eyes and fell in the ground. My hands are holding my head while I'm hiding my face in both of my knees. I don't want them! I didn't do anything!

"I-i'm sorry." I said in a cracked voice as my tears roll down on my cheeks. Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry.

I jump out of shock when a hand touches my shoulder. Agad kong iniangat ang aking muka at tumambad sa akin ang pares ng mga mata na mababakas ang matinding galit at pagkaawa.

"Shhh I won't hurt you, no one's gonna hurt you." I felt his hand touching my face. A lot of tears came out from my eyes as i saw a gentle smile curves on his lips.

"Trust me, you're safe here Tilly." Mas lalong bumuhos ang mga luha ko sa pangalang binagkis nito. I felt my hands crawling to his nape without me realising it.

"Shh it's okay, don't cry." I can feel his hands stroking the back of my head. I felt like a child hugging its mother as I nuzzle my face on his shoulder. My tears are still flowing and my fear kept embracing me.

"Ssshh Tahan na baby, mommy is here." She held me tightly on her arms.

"No one's gonna hurt my Tilly." She said as her hug began to loose.

"Mommy!" I cried as i held her hands.

"B-but mommy needs t-to go somewhere T-tilly.." She cough, she cough blood! I wiped her mouth and look at my other hand that is now holding a towel on her stomach.

"M-mommy." A five year old me tried to give my mom a first aid to prevent blood coming out from her stomach. Hoping that she will stay with me. I froze for a second when My mother's hand hung loosely in mine, Lifeless.

"Mom! Mommy wake up!" Tinapik ko ang pisngi ni mommy while calling her in my shaking voice.

"Mom! please wake up mom!" Niyakap ko si mommy, walang tigil sa pagtulo ang mga luha ko. Wala na akong mommy, wala ng magtatanggol sa akin. I need my mommy! I want my mommy!

My mom died infront of me. In my lap and with my own eyes.

________________________________________

Kimonokun