Piece of Park (Bonus Chapter)

Slice of Jimin's mind

How do I feel?

How would you have felt like if your parents left you for good, and forced you to leave with your aunt? Calling them mum and dad, claiming their son to be your brother? How would you feel if every single time you made a friend, they would use you for a while before leaving you alone? Well, not that I cared. All I know at this particular moment of my life is; Taehyung's mother is my own mother, and Taehyung is my brother for whom, I wouldn't mind giving my life to. They are the only people that ever were permanent in my life and they owe my entire existence and beyond.

On July, 2018; I joined the company alongside Taehyung. There I met Luna and a couple of other friends. Although Taehyung wasn't particularly good at hiding stuff from me, he tried his best to be subtle about his feelings towards Luna. For all I knew, they would soon start to date but to my surprise, their relationship turned more serious than usual.

My biological parents remembered me after all these years just to tell me the news of them going bankrupt. They may have forgotten their duty as a parent, but I surely didn't forget mine as a son. For which, I couldn't be able to be with Taehyung during his big day. Missing my brother's wedding wasn't the best thing that ever happened to me. After coming back, all I had left in my bone was pure hatred for my biological family. Till this day, I still haven't told my aunt and uncle or even Taehyung what happened in Los Angeles.

A few days later of my arrival, I get transferred to the marketing team. I tried to be as antisocial as possible. Partly because I didn't want to cause any problems to Taehyung who later was promoted to the leader of the marketing team, but mainly because I had a habit of acting out on my jobs that caused many problems in my previous workplaces. I owned a few bars and a club that was doing me well financially but since my parent's situation wasn't the best, I had to sell my bars in order to support my parents. The business and money that I earned with my own talent, were all sacrificed. For which, Taehyung had suggested it would be best for my mental health to join a job that had less pressure. As a brotherly advice, he asked me to focus on myself more.

There I met her. Even though, I mainly worked day and night, compiling ideas and creating presentations and all the works that needed to hold the team down. Amongst all the chaos, I still managed to notice one soul.

She is beautiful, to say the least. I'm not the usual guy to believe in love at first sight. So it didn't love right of the bat, it was more of like initial attraction. She had something about her that intrigued me. I have seen many girls, been with many, but none of them felt right. It was more of a one night fling. I've also been to many girls mainly having sexual relationships that had no emotional strings attached, yet none of them caught my attention as she did.

I saw her when she would seat two tables away from me. Her attractive attitude to work hard, the way her hand moves, her face lights up if Luna brings her a drink or any simple thing that made her happy. She always kept her mind focused on the work she was given, occasionally getting distracted by her friends around her. She was an independent woman, who needed no support to hold her straight. My attraction towards her began to grow when Luna and Taehyung would randomly bring her up in their conversations. Luna's random story about her, ranting about how awful of a mother she had, given me a few basic ideas about her life. Taehyung would sometimes suggest for me to join company dinner or even meet his friends' circle. But knowing my habit, I denied and remained as alone as possible.

I didn't wanted attention to myself. If she didn't notice me, that would be a sign from universe that she shouldn't meet a man like me. Not that I believed in universe's sign to begin with.

I knew a lot about her thanks to me occasionally observing her at the workplace or seeing her around the bus stop or cafe during lunchtime. It wasn't my intention however, I once overheard her and the lady she addressed as her mother. The lady surely got on my nerves as how she was simply talking to Y/n. I've been around Taehyung's mum ever since I was a little child. She wasn't my own mother yet she never raised a voice against me with such hatred, but seeing that she wasn't even being remotely nice to her own blood surely heated up my own blood.

I gathered an intense urge to protect her, to show her what she deserved. Yet, I remained quiet and kept my distance from her. She maybe needed someone, but that someone maybe wasn't me.

My attraction was slowly growing intense yet I remained quiet. Not bothering to even try as she was way out of my league and deserved someone much better than my depressed ass to break the thread of her smile.

If it was any other girls, I would've already satisfied my need by giving them what they needed. Evan was one of them. She was attracted to me and simply wanted to pursue which is more temporary, for which I happily agreed. Seeing the type of relationship I usually do, there was no way I could pursue anything with Y/n. She is different and not someone you can be with temporarily.

However, that lasted until the day she approached me. Not knowing who I am or who I was, she proposed me to take her virginity.

And hell if I minded or even dared to say no.

That simple attraction ignited something more within my heart. I decided that day, if I was going to take her body, I sure will also take her heart.

But, for that I needed time; to make her mine, to make her feel what I felt for her. So, I proposed what I felt was right; Twenty days.

Twenty days to make her mine; not just take her virginity.

You lovely asses, read the authors note!
-

A/n

So, hello! How are you?
Y'all may have not asked for a Jimin POV, but I figured it would be best to include one to make you guys understand why Jimin is being so friendly with Y/n and seemed like develop such strong feelings for her.

I hope you are enjoying the book! Happy reading. Next update will be coming tomorrow!❤️ Hope you have been fed well with three new chapters back to back!
-Admin Tata