D-Day: Tale of Virginity

-

A few months later

Eyelashes fluttering open, you expected to see the beautiful face of your boyfriend. However, you immediately wanted to go back to sleep when you do not find him next to you. For past months, could you even count a single day where he did not spend the night at your house? Yes, you can't, because there was none.

You let out an audible groan before uncomfortably shifting. Looking down at your naked figure, you pushed your mind to replay the activity of the previous night. You smile, followed by a blush. Your reaction never gets flattened no matter how many nights you spend with Jimin doing the same exact thing.

You hear the water running through the door of your bathroom, confirming he was in the shower. You smirk, knowing that the door was unlocked for you to invade. You immediately get up to reach the feverishly irresistible man.

You grin when you meet the muscly back, that clenched upon your arrival, making your breath hitched in the given second. The bulging muscle with water dripping down was a sight to treasure. The man professionally pushes his hair back with both of his hands before your eyes catch his mouth-watering jawline, where your tongue felt like the need to announce its territory by sliding it against his jaw and throat.

''If you're done checking me out, join me." He smirked.

"Imma brush my teeth! I'm coming!" You yelp, running to your sink and brush your teeth in the speed of light. You strip down without wasting anymore time and join Jimin under the showerhead.

He instantly and desperately takes your lips as if he wasn't tasting it a few hours before. You moan out before jumping and closing your legs around him. Feeling your skin on his, you let out yet another satisfied moan.

Jimin's hand found your ass, where yours found his hair. You pull his hair out of instinct when he squeezes your bottom with a smirk dancing against his lips. Capturing your bottom lip with his teeth, he gives it a harsh pull.

"You never get tired, don't you?" You breathily mention when his mouth finds your neck.

"Mmm, never. But weren't you the one jumping on top of me? I was peacefully showering." He bites the skin teasingly.

"Psst, you left the door open." You try to argue, but the hand between your thighs and mouth on your neck was preventing you to do so.

Not that you ever complained, of course.

Time Skip

In the evening, you decided to invite all of your friends for a movie night. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok were seated together talking about some business work whereas you were in the kitchen, preparing the popcorn. Luna and Jungkook were fighting about the movie selection whereas Yoongi and Taehyung have been missing, most likely to be late, yet again.

Everything slowly starting to fall back to its place. Your mother has been under supervision ever since she was prosecuted with three months sentence and heavy amount of fines. All of her powers, as well as the business empire she built was stripped away from her. You still visited her here and there, after all, she is your blood. Ultimately, she may be cunning but she never left you like your father did. She raised you in her own messed up terms, but nevertheless, she raised you. 

Jimin never liked you meeting up with her, but it wasn't his place to stop you from meeting your mother. However, he did say if she tried to harm you once again, he would forget that she is related to you.

Evan, on the other hand, was completely thrown out of your life. You have yet to hear from her but as much as you knew, she moved out of the city after going through the court hearing.