Day 16: Big Day Crisis (Part 2)

Day 16: Big Day crisis (Part 2)
Unedited

Evan strides in a confident manner to Jin. The new face could've been intimidating to her but his friendly nature was mistaken by Evan as him being a pushover. More handsome they are, more dumber they are. Evan concludes in her mind. Except for my Jimin. Jin was taking out utilities from the store room, when Evan comes forward. 'Hey, Jin!'' She smiles.

''Oh Hey! Evan right?''

She nods. ''I have a proposition for you...'' She flirtiously inserts. Jin kindly removes her wandering hands and gives back to herself.

''It depends on what kind.'' He replies while getting the box out.

''How about we go somewhere and I show-''

''Sorry,'' He shows her ring finger. ''I am married.'' Jin smiles.

Irritated at the bad attempt and rejection, she comes forward. ''Okay, let me get straight. I will offer you some money. Mrs Kang from Kang enterprise will sponsor your restaurant, but you gotta shut it for the day.'' She states. "Trust me it's a lot of money, more money than you've ever seen!"

Jin drops the box and stands straight. With an excited smile, he comes forward. ''Holy shit! What do I do? How much money?'' He rasps out. Evan smirks seeing the same money eating face she had been seeing for the entire day.

"As much as you can earn for an entire month. This shitty restaurant must've been going poorly." She laughs amusingly.

Jin laughs too. "Okay." He smiles before forwarding his palm. "Give me."

Evan feeling off-guarded, stands straight while her confident smile drop. "It's not me-"

"Where's the money? I don't see it?" Jin's smile and friendly posture drops. All Evan could witness is, a pair of dark orbs, challenging to come forward. His height and broad shoulder stood confidently before coming forward to her. "You're gonna give me money?" He scoffs.

"How about I give you the amount you get paid for asswiping in an entire year? How does that sound?" He starts, getting his wallet out, he brings a black card. "Here, a treat for you."

Evan stands there, comepletely dazed as she never witnessed a black card ever in her life.

"Not to break your bubble but the restaurant you're seeing makes the amount of money you were gonna give me....in a day." He speaks. "Don't you fucking dare to say anything about my place, people even pay to see my face minus the food in here."

Evan gulps as she was close to pee her pants. Not only his tone of the voice, but the entire voice changed to something more raspy and deep. His eyes indicated murder. In a matter of second, he breaks into the most friendliest smile as if the previous attitude was all a dream. "Anyways, honey! If Mrs Bang wants to sponsor me then tell her to make an appointment with my manager." He smiles.

"It's Mrs K-Kang." Evan stutters.

"Ah, tell Mrs Lang to make appointment for me, gotta go and make your friend's day that you so desperately want to ruin." He smiles. with that, the handsome and suspiciously young looking male leaves her sight.

Forming an enraged fist, she stomps her leg against the concrete in pure anger.

Jin stops before opening the door. "Oh also," He turns back. "Get out." He ends with a smile.

2:56pm

You eagerly sit against the chair while leaning against the counter and see the man owning your heart, adorably struggling with the ingredients before. He wanted to make you pasta and pizza.