Day 20: Who

Who

You shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have been associated with Park Jimin to begin with. They were right, Jimin was a bad news for you. You should've believed Evan, you should've believed your mother when she was warning you. Yet, you managed to get your heart wrecked by a man like Park Jimin himself.

Your heart pains along with your entire body. Emotionally and physically, you felt exhausted. No matter how hard you try, it was proven to be remotely impossible to forget about the man that has your heart and soul. How could you believe someone and be fooled by someone who you've known for just a few days? Why is this affecting you so badly to the point that you cannot breathe without feeling any pain.

They lied. Jimin was never yours. They lied. Hoseok and Taehyung fed you lies when they said you were precious to him.

Your tears streamed like its mission to physically tear you apart. Your heard and body pains with each thought of the man who cheated on you. Fine. You are stupid to believe in him when he fed you nothing but lies. But Luna? What a coward... Not only she ruined your life but also Taehyung's. How can the friend of yours be so cruel?

What has she done after doing this to you? With no explanation whatsoever, she ran away. You can easily snicker by yourself at how dumb you were for not seeing the people who deemed to be so close to you, were the ones who broke you completely. Not only you lost your love but also your best friend.

Evan was right. She was painfully right.

"Y/n..." Your mother comes to your room. You didn't go to your own house but stayed over at your parents for the time being. Last night, you came crying to your mother asking for forgiveness and scream repeatedly how much she was correct about Jimin.

"My daughter, this is enough. Get up, you need to eat." She says. For once, you could hear a sweetness to her tone. You don't suspect or question it as you were too shattered to even let your brain function.

"I don't want to eat..." Your voice breaks down. The woman comes nearer before sitting beside your bed. Removing your blanket over your face, she reveals your moist face. You cough a little at the exposure of cool air hitting your throat.

"I know I told you before this too. I told you to not associate yourself with Luna or even Jimin. But I do not enjoy seeing you like this, how about you cheer up a little? I bought someone to do that for you." She gently smiles. You don't argue nor you reply to her as you were simply not interested at all.

"Hey, Y/n!" You year Evan's voice coming from your right, from the door. After seeing your defeated face, she comes running. Her face wore a worried expression before she ran to you to embrace your fragile state.

Without thinking much, you hug her back and sob even more.

"This is enough, let's cheer you up. Let's go, we are going somewhere." She finalised.

You wanted to protest but neither your mother nor friend allowed you to do so.

Time Skip

"What is going on?" You ask tiredly. "I don't like this."

Evan took you to a club in the downtown to cheer you up. Despite you liking to dance, you weren't in a particular mood right now. You would've never agreed to come.

Luna never lets you drink whenever you were having a bad day. She always made sure you were emotionally stable before she took you to a club where you two would've danced the entire night away. She would usually stay with you to hear your worries and then spend an entire day doing your favourite things, rather than let you drown in alcohol which never really took anyone's sadness away permanently.