D-2: The mess

The Mess
Unedited

What really happened
30 minutes ago;

Evan signalled Mrs Kang to inform that she successfully forwarded the faulty belt that was connected to your belt to Jungkook. Although she had her doubts about this plan but she wasn't going to argue against the crazy lady's reasoning.
-

"Shit! I broke my belt!" Taehyung mumbles. Immediately Luna's irritated glare falls on him. The husband only gulps, not wanting to face Luna's wrath again. These days her hormones seemed to be raging every time her body was tired and multiply her anger by few tens.

"Tae! What are we going to do now?!" She whines. Taehyung holds her to calm down before she started crying. "Moon, it's okay! You're really tired, do you want to go rest? Shall we leave the game?"

"No! I want to play." She speaks, irritably.

Knowing that he cannot argue with her since she was feeling sensitive right now, he hugs her gently. "It's okay, Moon. I will get another pair of belts."

Calming around his hold, Luna nods. "Jungkook is there. Go ask him,"

Taehyung nods before leaving his pregnant wife to wait. After walking to Jungkook, the duo greets each other with a smirk. "Yo! You better win. You're married so technically should have a better connection than all of us!" Jungkook snorts.

"Yeah, for now, the belt's connection broke." He laughs in return. "Do you have an extra pair?"

"Yeah, you can take mine! I will get another one." Jungkook says. Taehyung takes the two belts from Jungkook and walks towards Luna.

But little did he know, Jungkook's belt was connected and signalled with your one. The other belt that he gave Luna wasn't going to beep no matter what.

Jungkook unwarily wore the extra belt he found left on the table with his chosen partner.

Back to current time

Your eyes as well as Taehyung's gawking ones weren't the only eyes that were present at that moment in the room. Your eyes travel to a shocked Luna and a perplexed Jimin.

"M-moon..." Taehyung gets away from you to reach his significant other. However, Luna overwhelmed with emotions, took a step back instinctively.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"I- Jimin... I don't know." Your heart hammered painfully in fear. Unknown worry and rush were travelling through your veins.

"I- please don't misunderstand." You whisper to him.

Jimin's fist was turning white. Not knowing how to react at the sight before him as he really was questioning the nature of human kind. Was he meant to be calm here when he saw the love of his life under someone else? How could he? He was only a human after all. The party was still proceeding outside, completely contrasting the situation happening inside the room.

You heard another person walking in. Evan quizzically strode in. She expected Jimin to catch you with Jungkook but seeing no sign of Jungkook meant one thing; Her plan flopped and took a new route for itself.

Studying Luna's crying face, Jimin's heated glare and your pleading eyes could only mean one thing. After putting two and two together, she understood the situation.

She smirked at the new possible idea. She could kill two bird with one stone. Seeing Luna practically weeping and Jimin blinded by the anger could work in her favour and she could ruin your relationship with Taehyung and Luna as well as Jimin's.