Day 19: Betrayal

Day 19: Betrayal

"Where's Tae?" You ask her straight, after Luna opened her apartment door. First thing you notice right after asking about Taehyung was her broken face. With a tremble of her lip, she comes forward to embrace you.

You softly pat her back in support. Thinking about Taehyung all this time, made you forget about Luna. She also lost Jimin. Jimin and Luna is very close with one another. If Taehyung doted on you, Jimin also doted on your best friend.

"Jimin isn't talking to me either. These two needs to sort out." Luna says while sniffling back her tears.

"Loons, it's okay! Where's Taehyung tho? I want to talk to him." You say when she removes herself and you both walk into the living room.

Last night was horrible. You didn't wanted to replay the blooded moment when Taehyung thought Jimin was hurting you along with him. You tried your best to explain the situation and how it's actually you who started the bid, however, your broken fate had only witnessing two brothers getting blooded, rather than spare your words a look.-

"He's gone on a drive. He hasn't came back since last night. You know how he is...whenever he needs his space, he always goes on a drive and doesn't come back until his mind is calm." She informs.

That is true. You knew him enough to know that he hates being disturbed when he's having his own space. However, this time you really needed to find him and invading his space was the ultimate solution. Luna herself didn't know where Taehyung goes when he needs to be alone, however, you do. You're probably the only person who knows his hideout.

"Luna, I will head out! You take care of yourself and do not cry!" You quickly ramble out before getting up and sprinting your way out of the door.

Time Skip

You got inside the car and start the engine with a puff of breath being left out. Sighing audibly, you tell yourself you can do this.

However, as you were about to be driven off, you see Evan, waving her hands in the air. You stop the car and get the window down. Even though, you didn't invite the girl, she gets inside the car right after. "Hey! Thank God, I met you here, drop me off to the office please." She requests.

"I'm kind of busy-"

"Please! I need to tell you something about my dad too."

Getting your interest, you agree to help out in the exchange of information. With that, you defeatedly start the car. "Okay, so basically, I'm sorry for my dad. I didn't know about Jimin's plan." She apologises.

You figured it isn't really her fault, so you remain quite and let it aside. "Where's Luna? You were in front of her house, is she not coming to work today?"

You frown at that, not even trying to hide it anymore. "She needs a break after last night, don't you think?"

"Yes, but I also wanted to warn you about something. I feel a little off about Luna. Last night, I saw her telling Taehyung about your twenty days thing." She drops.

You blink in sidden confusion. Suspicion to Luna wasn't the first thing you felt though, you trusted your best friend a lot. "What?"

"Also I feel a little off about Jimin and Luna's relationship. They seem a bit too close."

"Of course they are. They are part of the same family and they have been friends for ages." You reply, getting irritated at how she was putting their relationships into a nasty suggestion.