D-10: Miss me?

D-10: Did you miss me?

"Are you nervous?" Luna speaks in a worried manner before touching Jimin's shoulder to grab his attention.

"Well, yes." He sighs, "I haven't seen her for exactly thirty-six days."

"You mean like a month," Luna shakes her head while fixing the collar of his shirt. "Well, I haven't seen that bitch either. I'm going to kill her when I see her for not even letting me explain myself and leaving me before I could even give her the big news!" Luna rants on her own.

"Well, how's my niece doing though?" Jimin smiles before looking down to her belly.

"How do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" She amusingly questions.

He scoffs in return, "Did you see your husband? Man needs all girls around him to tame him down. Plus just imagine Taehyung with a babygirl, I just like the thought of it." He smiles profoundly.

"I disagree," Yoongi comes from behind. "I think it's a boy. Just hear Tae's voice, the man is full of testosterone." Yoongi wheezes immediately after, high-fiving Luna.

"What?" The deepest grumble was heard from Taehyung.

"See!" Yoongi laughs, making Jimin chuckle.

"Guys, where are we?" Namjoon moans to remind them at exactly what situation they were in; Under the crazy heat of the sun and humidity of the desert next to them while having a broken coach beside them.

Everyone made their mind to travel to where you currently reside, which was Busan. It takes almost three hours to go there from Seoul. However, now all thanks to the broken bus, their journey extended to a five hours one.

Jimin looks behind with a saddened expression to view the girl that caused all these problems. Evan was seated against the railing next to the high road. She hasn't spoken a word to Jimin all this time, neither he wished to converse with her either. She's only accompanying them just to clear all the misunderstandings with you upon meeting.

In conclusion, the group is specifically going to Busan to live under the same roof as you. But how did that happen?

Mrs Kim arranged a proposal of teaming up with Namjoon for a promotional campaign which directly linked to the upcoming project of Kang Co, the company of your very own mother.

With the help of Mrs Kang's secretary John, Mrs Kim smoothly played her own card. Now, sending all of your friends to Busan for business purposes. Only your friends knew, what was the real purpose of going to Busan and how much of a business they will be doing.

Right now, the coach they were travelling with punctured the tyre of its own. Mentally sighing and crying, all of your friends groan in annoyance. After all, everyone was left within the middle of a deserted place.

"I see no human breathing from here. At all. If we are lucky we see a crow bursting our fucking ear once in a while." Jimin retorts. Namjoon agreed whereas Yoongi carries on conversing with Luna to kill his leftover boredom.

Taehyung and Jimin passes looks once in a while, still not taking the name of talking to each other. Luna and Mrs Kim had dropped a bet on how long they can stay without talking to each other, which is why Luna was eyeing them once in a while to check if there's any progress.

"Seriously, you guys won't talk... like at all?" Namjoon enquires to Taehyung.

"When's Hoseok coming? I swear to God!" Taehyung cuts the topic short, earning a shake of Namjoon's head.