After Parties and Reveals

Hey guys! Happy Orthodox Easter to everyone ! (it may be late, god knows when I'll post this chapter) And as always, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Are A

Lover

Whatever pain you feel, your other half does as well. Oh, how you're so in love!

My heart skips several beats, my arms tremoring like the earth during a mighty earthquake, the glossy paper of the card suddenly feeling more and more coarse against my fingers. I re-read the card, the words replaying in my head like a broken record.

I need to get it together, they could think I'm the traitor by the way I'm trembling. Like a fish out of water.

I win once the Traitor is out...that's my goal. But first, as a primary objective, find the other person with a lover card, stat!

I quickly turn my head over to the others. They're already looking at each other, most likely judging their reactions, the sweat on their foreheads, the worry in their eyes.

Kacchan just scoffs.

Kaminari is... raising his eyebrow, letting out a huff, his face emotionless.

Jiro is squinting, looking down at the paper more attentively.

Kirishima is scratching his head, eyes wide.

Yaoyurozu seems to be releasing a deep breath.

Todoroki is raising his eyebrows, lips pressed into a straight line.

Iida is just staring blankly at the paper, with neither a smile nor a frown.

Ashido is tucking a strand of her curly pink hair behind her ear, sighing.

Uraraka isn't even looking up at the paper, but instead just releasing a deep breath, shutting her eyes.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

Anybody could be acting suspicious on purpose, to throw others off, or they probably expected something else. Id much rather not get into guessing who is who at this stage.

Except for the other lover of course. When do I find out who it is? When does the cop find out who the traitor is, or the lawyer know who he is?

When does the admirer know who either me or the other lover is?

"Alright folks! I hope you all are fine with your roles, because the secondary reveal shall begin off stage! The Cop and Lawyer shall see who the traitor is and the Jealous Admirer shall learn about one of the Lovers, after of course they learn who they are. Tune in tomorrow night for our first ever challenge of this year!"

Wait, I figure out who my Lover is? Sweet. I'll at least get some help in this competition, I mean, things are already looking pretty strange.

"And now, our competitors shall head off  to room number 212 for the reveal the holders of the aforementioned roles! Thanks for tuning in, and goodnight!"