Pool Party Extravaganza

A/N: Hey, I'm back! Hopefully I get this chapter out before my birthday. If not, oof! Im so sorry for the delay. I've been really busy with helping my parents out with stuff and with finally seeing my British friend after a long while. Rest assured, I'm back!

Song for this Chapter: Dramatic – BVNDIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I may actually...love him, Hawks."

Hawks's crimson wings continue to sway in the air, creating small, relaxing winds. He crosses his arms, looking down at me with a small smirk on his face, which then turns into the biggest grin I've seen on him.

"Then go get your man, Midoriya," he says.

My eyes widen and my hand goes to scratch the back of my head. "You can't be serious, can you? He'd never feel the same way! Plus—people are dying Hawks! Somebody's going to die today! At the challenge! I can't just go all "Hey Kacchan! I know our friends are dying, but wanna date?"

Hawks bites his lip, pacing towards the white wooden cupboard next to the mirror.  "Well, when are you gonna tell him? Chances are, you'll die and it'll be too late. I'm sorry. I don't want to force you into anything. I really don't, but that's the truth. It's up to you whether you tell him or not, but try not to get eliminated before you find the chance to, please?"

His hand pulls the cupboard open by the small, golden handle, to reveal piles of what seems to be white fabric bags. He files through them, eventually pulling out the one at the very bottom. "Unrelated, but here's what Toga wants you to wear after you see her apparently.

Wear after we meet her? Meet her where? Why do I need a clothing change if I've already got clothes? A rainbow tie-dye shirt and black denim shorts to be exact, along with an unnatural amount of eye makeup.

My scarred hands clasp around the sheer fabric. If only it were more transparent. I can't tell what this is. I fidget with the tape sealing the bag at the top.

"Wait. She told me to tell you not to open the bag until you get to the rendezvous point." Hawks mumbles, as  my lips press into a blank line. What can possibly be in there that she doesn't want us to see?

"Rendezvous point?" I raise my eyebrow, my fingers leaving the clear scotch tape.

"Where she wants to meet you guys after you get styled. Speaking of which, you're off," Hawks points to the door.

"Already?" I huff. "Shoot. Good luck to me, I guess," I mutter exasperatingly, getting up from the chair. I stretch my arms, legs and head towards the door.

"Good luck." Hawks's thumb springs up, the rest of his hand balled as he gives me a reassuring smile.

Let's do this again, I guess.

The Door in Front of the Unknown Room

We are led down dimly lit wooden stairs in by Shigaraki, who's struggling to secure the blue hand mask to his face. We follow suit, yet by the outfits, I can't even tell what's going on. Every outfit is so amazingly different, it's insane. What even is in the packet?

We proceed to walk down an increasingly dim hallway, the outlines of balloons decorating the ground and floating to the ceiling.