Dimension Crossed Lovers and Absolute Chaos

A/N: Hey guys! As usual, enjoy this chapter! I'm actually shocked I got to writing this much without completely leaving it because of writers block... It's proven to be difficult at times, especially the challenge chapters, but still fun nonetheless.

Song for this Chapter:
Anarchist - YUNGBLUD
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clanking of the shiny, silver cutlery floods the silent table of competitors. The sounds of forks against fine china and the accidental clink of knives against glasses are the only thing distracting from the deafening silence taking over the room. Except for the still continuing sobs from everyone at the table. Ever since Jiro's elimination, they haven't subsided.

Operation 'Kill Icyhot' was a complete failure.

We came into the challenge, seeking to eliminate Todoroki...who we all thought was the Traitor. Now we don't know anymore. We're all stuck looking at the ground in despair, in defeat.

The Traitor had bested us, yet again.

How do they do it? Did Todoroki know about our plan? If it's him, at least...

The palace staff accompany us at the large, decked out dinner table on tall, white chairs embroidered with gold. Alongside us, sits Eri, her Royal Highness.

The princess sits next to Hado, shyly taking the knife and fork in her hands. She pulls down her green dress sleeves, adjusting her white hair to cover that small horn on her head.

Why does she have it? Is she this place's equivalent to a unicorn? Does she have powers? I wouldn't be shocked if she did at this point.

"Nejire?" Eri puts down her fork, tugging on Hado's short blue dress sleeve, her eyes lighting up like a puppy in distress. "Why is everyone so sad?" She asks.

My heart sinks at her words, as I clear my throat. My eyes are ready to well again, just as I'd finally stopped crying for the night. I definitely haven't shed enough tears.

Hado glances over at us worriedly, mumbling to herself incomprehensibly, as her widened eyes dart around the table. She looks down to her Highness, who's looking at us confused. "Honey, Jiro's not with us anymore. She got really...badly hurt today."

"Is she gonna come back? She said she was gonna come back tonight to play with my dollies."

Yaoyurozu wipes the stray tears on her red cheeks, letting out a gentle sob. Ashido looks down teary eyed at her turkey, picking the pieces of meat apart while sighing. Todoroki sighs softly, clearing his throat. Kacchan grits his teeth, looking at his plate, all while pulling at his blonde locks. I'm just stuck staring at the princess. She doesn't deserve to be in the middle of this.

Before anyone could say anything, a shift sound comes from my right side, the bottom of a chair scraping against the hardwood floor. I turn my head to face Kirishima, who's gotten up from the white padded dining chair, wiping off his red cheeks. "If you'll excu-excuse me I'll just go," he says, his body shifting to the exit in the distance.

"But wait, what about desser-and he's gone," Toga sighs, seeing as Kirishima vanished from the room. She takes a deep breath, looking down at her food, and back at Hado. "Give my compliments to the chef," she says.

Hado simply nods, Eri plays anxiously with her fingers. She takes a deep breath. "You know what? I think it's best if Eri leaves. She can just go eat in a more...child friendly environment," she says with a frown, standing up.

"But Nejire! I wanna stay her-"

"The adults are talking at the table and you're too young to hear. You can finish your dinner with Tamaki and Mirio, okay?"