The Halftime Show After Party

A/N: Hi guys! I'm back with a new chapter of my story! I'm so grateful you guys have actually stuck around for this much of the story, getting it to over six thousand views! I predict this story is going to have between 35-45 chapters by the end...Thank you guys so much for all the support and feedback!

TW: This chapter contains themes of physical abuse and mentions of sexual assault.

Song For This Chapter:
Shots – LMFAO
Pretty Savage – BLACKPINK
Lovesick Girls – BLACKPINK
After Dark – Seven Lions, Blastoyz, Fiora
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's kick off the night with our famous after party! Our competitors will finally indulge in the exquisite debauchery of The Halftime Show! Performances, food, fun!"

Stepping into the temple, I see things have been completely revamped. The creme colored hallways and chandeliers remain the same; breathtaking and luxurious. However, the grand hall is a completely different place from when the Role Ceremony took place.

The runway has been replaced by some sort of concert mosh pit. The stage at the back is adorned with flashing lights of all colors shining all around it. A bright blue gleaming dance floor sits at the center of the pit with chandeliers hanging over it. Large, mechanical, blue skylions soar above us with drones connected to them, ready to capture each moment of the night.

The spacious hall is connected a smaller yet still massive room. Through the archway beam the colorful lights into a divine dining room with tables with white tablecloths, a large buffet area by the walls with anything you could ever imagine and a chocolate fountain in the center reigning supreme. Next to the buffet area is a marble bar with any and all drinks. Hawks did tell me this was his favorite part of the Game for a reason.

Me and Ashido are standing right next to each other, the playing techno music bursting through our eardrums. Kacchan, Kirishima and Todoroki, meanwhile, are nowhere to be seen.

I know I shouldn't bring up the incident, but my curiosity is eating me alive. If I can't know why it happened, I should at least know why I'm not allowed to talk about it.

"What?!" I yell, seeing as Ashido's mouth is moving, likely trying to say something, even though I can't hear her.

"Where are the others?!" She screams back at me, her eyes widening, perplexed.

Before I could sign to her that I didn't know, my attention is stolen by a loud voice amongst the cheering, whooping and music. Toga's annoying, bashful voice.

"Ladies, gentlemen and gender non conforming individuals; welcome to the Game of Traitors Halftime Show! Please welcome to the stage; Mandalay, Pixie–Bob, Ragdoll and Tiger, or better known as: the Wild Wild Pussycats!"

Four people dressed in vibrant, colorful outfits and kitty ears step onto the bright stage in succession, bright white smiles plastered onto their faces with their hands and heads up high.

A girl with grass green hair and yellow kitty ears accompanied by a yellow crop top and A short skirt stands front and center, a grin spreading itself onto her face. Her hand is in the air and she's holding a microphone in the other, into which she exclaims, "My name's Ragdoll!  You guys ready to party?!" She cheers.

I smile shakily, clutching my ears shut and grit my teeth as the floor beneath my feet rumbles like a mighty earthquake. I did not expect there to be this much noise.

Another girl steps up next to Ragdoll. Dark brown hair styled into a bob cut frames her face and an outfit identical to hers accentuates her curves, the yellow color replaced with rose red. She snatches the microphone from Ragdoll's hands with a snicker as she places it close to her lips and yells. "And I'm Mandalay! Come on guys! Dance!" She chuckles.