Bad Dreams and Late Night Rendezvous

A/N: Hey everybody! I'm back with another chapter! As per usual, enjoy!

Songs for this Chapter:
Смерти Больше Нет - IC3REAK
Him & I - Halsey & G Eazy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see that image, and the image of bright crimson eyes and spiky blond hair immediately rush to my head, making my heart race at a speed bested not even by the fastest of horses.

But why?

Monoma and Shinzou were just...kissing. That's it. Touching each other's lips with their own. I mean, a loving, romantic relationship does involve kissing, doesn't it?

But that's the thing. A loving relationship.

Then why is the supposed delicate touch of Kacchan's plump, pink, pillowy lips sending a tingling sensation through my own and pumping through my veins like rivers of blood?

I'm stuck with my back pressed against the bottom half of the wall, the polished wood holding me upright. My widened, drying eyes are fixed on the hardwood ground, my fingers moving up to capture the soft, ghost-like touch caressing my lips in a...dare I say it, phantom kiss.

It's just a fantasy, Izuku. It's not actually happening to you. Go to sleep.

Why am I imagining this about Kacchan, of all people?

My other hand moves up to my chest to feel my rapid heartbeat coursing through my veins, to hear my heart just go thump thump thump thump thump. The fact that a strong cloud of heat is sitting on my cheeks and ears doesn't help with the fact that someone will definitely ask why I'm blushing.

A heavy weight sinks to the bottom of my stomach, making me let out deep breaths and shut my eyes.

The feeling of my already heavy stomach doing backflips inside my body takes over me, my legs going numb and the air feeling as though it's been sucked out of my lungs by a vacuum. That could just be from the crying, though.

Do I care that Shinzou and Monoma are gonna come inside any minute now? I should, but I don't. Maybe I should head to bed now...

Too much is running through my mind. Jiro's death, the hole in the Land of Traitors and how there's possibly no chance to leave...my new, unexplainable feelings towards Kacchan.

I take a deep breath and drag my back up the wall, as I continue to face the ground. I yawn, standing upright, trying not to fall from the clouds of black clouding my vision because of my sudden movement.

I regain my senses, take a breath, and finally trudge down the bright hallway before Monoma and Shinzou could catch me. I wouldn't want to ruin their little reunion. By any means.

I turn the corner and my eyes meet the wooden door belonging to my room. My eyes are somewhat dry...for now.

I open the door, the vision of a dark room filling my puffy eyes. I sigh, kneeling to the bed. After struggling to put of a set of navy silk pajamas. This uniform is far too uncomfortable to sleep in. I'm still itching from it.

All I know, is that as soon as my limp, frail body hits the plush bedsheets, my eyes fill with salty oceans of emotion, my clogged nose sniffling, so I could at least try to breathe.

Sweat continues to soak my already damp scalp, my eyes shutting. I lift my upper body upright, facing the darkened surface of the pillow below me.

My face slams down onto the soft cloth of the pillow, a loud, muffled sob leaving my lips, my saliva wetting my pillow just like the saltiness of my tears.