How Do You Keep Your Mouth Shut?

A/N: I'm back with another chapter! I can't believe I've actually written this much holy cow. I'm so sorry this chapter is late (and a bit smaller than usual), but I have a lot to study for a German B2 exam and I hope you understand. As usual, enjoy!

Song for this Chapter:
Hlauptu – Hatari, CYBER (Meaning 'Run' in Icelandic. I chose it because it makes me think of Toga, especially the lyrics)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't say her last name because of privacy, but her name is Inko and that bitch ruined the name of the Games."

I audibly gasp, my heart sinking into the deepest point of my stomach, feeling like I'm being dragged downwards into a ball of dread. I pray nobody heard me trip and almost collapse to the ground.

My own mom was in this? Is that why the card set was in her closet? Did she...kill? Is this why she goes to therapy every week? Do people think she's crazy? Has she told anybody about this?

I'm stuck hyperventilating outside of the door, as I tremble, the wood almost vibrating from my violent shaking. Oh gosh! I was so stupid! So...naive! I feel like I'm going to throw up all of my mushed up vital organs.

But...the Hole. The Hole.

Im snapped out of my trance as I hear a voice.

"Seriously you guys, I think I hear something," Toga mutters. "God, I'll never stop being freaking paranoid." She says again, as the sound of her footsteps near the door. Why must my panic be so loud? Might as well make a run for it?

My feet grasp onto the ground, trying to propel me the farthest from the door as humanely possible.

The sound of a clicking door rings in my ears as I let out a deep gasp.

"Hey, what are you doing up this late, Izuku?" Toga mumbles blankly, as I freeze and slowly turn my head to face her, swing as her arms are crossed on her chest and her head is tilted.

I mean, I can't just tell her I was eavesdropping and in complete shock that a whole room of people possibly despise my mother.

"I was just walking back to my room," my voice cracks as I say that, turning my head forward and walking off.

Until a strong tug on my sweater collar pulls me backwards, making me almost trip.

My head swings backwards, my eyes meeting Toga's blank stare as I turn my head. "Oh no, you're coming with me," She grumbles, and before I knew it, the tugging got stronger.

Her teeth grit as she pulls me, pushing the door open. I guess she got I was about to scream for help because before I could open my mouth, her hand slams over it, muffling my voice. She continues to drag me into the large room full of a lot of people who are clearly adults...and Monoma.

She strengthens her grip as I kick and attempt to elbow her to escape. Gasps leave the mouths of the Senate, several people wide eyed and the woman I heard earlier cups her mouth. Monoma simply snorts, like he's holding back a laugh.

Toga grabs a stray chair from the front of a desk, placing it at the center of the room, the members of the Winner's Senate surrounding it. She shoves me down onto it. There's no way I could get up and leave now. This place is...magic but in a bad way. Who knows...I could die.