Chapter 10

Savannah's POV

I pulled the brush though my hair until it was smooth, soft and silky.

Pixie scampered around my feet as I went downstairs and out into the poolside.

I sat down by the water and let my feet dangle in.

I was just on a grey sweatshirt and blue shorts.

The night breeze blew my hair back as the water felt cool against my feet.

"You know, I thought my little sister would rush down to be shown on my live interview."

Ceejay said as he sat down beside me.

I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Hey girl."

"Hey boy."

I smiled up at him and he smiled back, however, I could see it was a forced smile.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

He nodded.

I internally counted.

"1,2,3-"

"I really  loved her."

I tried not to smile.

I looked at him again and this time, I noticed he looked broken.

He put his hands in his pocket and brought out a black necklace.

It was one part of the yin and yang symbol.

The white one was on his neck.

Wow, looks like its get a lover's season.

"Tell me about her."

"Her name is Jasmine. She is really beautiful and she made me feel like a person. A real human. Not some trophy."

He took out his phone and showed me his lock screen.

On it was a girl.

She had really black hair and her eyes where pretty silver.

She was so beautiful.

I mean, how could he have messed things up with this goddess?

Ceejay can be so dumb.

"I was just so busy that I forgot to be there for her and I pushed her away. I mean, her parents just died and I wasn't even at the funeral. I literally had a concert that day. It was like I didn't even care. Stacy had my phone so I couldn't even call or text or at least acknowledge her existence. No one was there and she shut everyone out. Especially me. I am locked out of her heart now."

I heard a quiet sniff and looked up in shock.

Ceejay was crying.

Ceejay was crying over a girl.

I mean, wow.

I love her already.

I hugged my brother.

" it's okay Ceejay. Look, its never too late to do the next right thing. I mean, she loves you, that's why she shut you out harder. It hurt her and she wants to get over you."

"I don't want her to get over me."

"Then tell her. Tell her you love her. Tell her you really care about her. Let her know she isn't all alone."

"Thanks, Savannah."

"Anytime."

I lay down on my bed texting all my friends and some of my fans. Then the sweetest person alive started calling.