Chapter 57

Devon's POV

She wasn't in here.

I knew she wasn't with Jasmine and I didn't want to wake her up again.

Leo was coming but I needed to do something now.

I looked at the next room door.

"1024. That's the Asher dude's room." I  entered and saw a boy tied to a chair.

He was blonde but his hair was colourful.

Savannah thinks he is cute?

"Asher? Oh my gawd Asher Murray!!!" Jojo screamed.

"Jojo, calm down. I don't trust him."

I removed the rope that had been tied on his mouth and he coughed out.

"Devon right, your girl has been captured." He croaked out.

"How do you know that?"

"They forced me to talk so she would open the door. I didn't want to hurt her. I was just too scared of death."

By then, Jojo had untied him.

"You have to save her. She is in trouble. I heard the men say something about Marijuana and Eiffel tower. I'll call the police to help."

Something seemed a bit off, how did he know me?

"How do you know me?"

"Savannah told me about you. You have a lot of explaining to do Devon, but you have to save her first. Don't loose hope dude, she loves you very much."

I looked at him, he was being honest.

"You're not the bad guy."

"No, I'm not. I'm just a coward."

I ran out, Jojo waved at Asher and followed me.

"Hey." Leo said as he came in front of us.

"How did Karen get captured." I asked.

Leo looked pained.

"Where we went, it was a trap Devon. They knew we where coming there. The trap was for all of us, luckily we split up. Unfortunately Karen was captured and I can't read her signals."

"I have an idea where she can be."

"Where?" Leo asked.

"The Eiffel tower. Come on, let's go."

We mounted our dirt bikes and rode towards the Eiffel tower.

When we arrived the worst sight met me.

It was Savannah and Karen, they where both tied on different parts of the tower.

What the hell, there was a person beside each of them and they each had knives.

A man walked downstairs.

He had curly brown hair and his eyes where hazel.

He looked just like Jojo.

"Dad." I heard her whisper.

You've got to be fucking with me.

"You knew Marijuana all along?" Leo snarled.

Tears filled her eyes.

"Yes but I didn't know he was Marijuana. I knew he worked but I swear I didn't know he dealt drugs."

"Fine why does he want Savannah then?" I asked because it didn't make sense to me.

I mean, I was talking with two girls, besides he had no proof I cared about her.