Chapter 54

One year later

Savannah's POV

"Look over here." "Savannah over here." "Smile." "You're looking beautiful."

I strutted down the runway, head held high and chin up.

Turns out Jasmine was a beautiful designer and she loved making designs so Ceejay, Dad and I gave her custody of Zuma.

She was the clothes designer.

She had hosted her fashion show and I was modelling the last piece.

Left foot, right foot, pause and pose and turn and forward again, pose and final spin.

The camera was flashing. I didn't smile. You aren't supposed to when modelling.

I turned and went in.

Jasmine came out and thanked them all for coming and the fashion show was over.

Jasmine hugged me and I grinned at her.

My hair was still brown but now highlighted with blonde highlights.

It was for an action movie I'd done later in the year, it was named My cute Nerd.

Basically I am a gangster who falls in love with a nerd who turns out to be a spy.

Yeah that wasn't hard to play at all.

My stunt choreographer ended up telling me to use my own stunts because Sean was an amazing teacher.

"You want to head out for ice cream? To celebrate?" Jasmine asked and I nodded.

"Let me call Claire."

Yeah, even after Swapped, Claire and I remained good friends.

Jazzy called Claire and we went over to an ice cream parlour.

Turned out to be the same one that the Devon and I went to.

Yay.

I missed him so much. I wanted to see him again, even if he had moved on, I just wanted to hug him one more time.

That's all.

We sat down and ate ice cream together.

"Okay Savannah, this isn't the real reason I called you here."

"Then why am I here?"

"Okay. A modelling agency is having a contest in Paris, and Zuma applied. We got in. The contest is in three steps all happening in Paris. And I want you to be Zuma's female representative model. You are the face of  the company after all? Would you come?"

"Let me check things up first with Debby."

I called my manager.

"Hey Debz." "Savannah? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Okay, I know I don't call you a lot but you don't over react sweetie."

She  laughed.

I told her about the modelling gig and after checking my schedules, she said it would be possible so I invited her to join us.

Guess I was going to Paris.

Devon's POV

It was supposed to just be a training but the hatred in the fight wasn't fake.

I knew Austin hated Leo, Karen and I and it was because we had started on missions immediately we came but he had to undergo ten years of training.