Chapter 56

Savannah's POV

We where to have a dinner party this evening before we'd be given three days off to do a photo collage for the second phase.

The third phase was the runway.

I dressed in a gold dress, it was off show back but turtle neck, it was was fitted around my curves and then went down.

Then a slit ran from my thigh down to the ground showing off my gold pumps.

My hair was pulled into a perfect bun with strands left to frame my face.

Make up consisted of a bit of powder and sparkly but nude lip gloss so my naturally red lips shone.

Asher was dressed in a black suit but with red shoes and a red tie to match me.

We had to represent Zuma well.

When we entered the hall, Asher started talking.

I almost started crying.

He spent time analyzing every girl in the room, their outfit, hair and aura.

I wanted to throttle him.

"Um, I wanna go powder my nose." I said and excused myself.

See that, awesome self control right there.

I accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell but I was pulled up.

"I'm sorry."

A smile played on my lips as I remembered how Devon and I always hit each other.

When I raised my head to meet the person's face, I paled.

"Devon."

"Savannah."

That confirmed it. It was Devon.

But how? Was I dreaming?

I couldn't move, I was just staring at him.

I was scared to touch him, because whenever I had these dreams and I did, he always disappeared.

But this hallucination was longer.

Was I dying?

"Savannah."

He pulled me into himself and hugged me and I hugged him back tightly.

My wish. It had come true.

His ocean smell filled me up.

I felt tears pricking, joy, pain, confusion, all in one my head swarmed with unanswered questions and I did not know where to start.

"Devon!" A female's voice said and he let go off me quickly and turned.

I saw a girl with reddish brown curls and hazel eyes staring at us.

She looked annoyed.

"Hey, Jojo, look I'm sorry I just got caught up with -"

"Her." She spat. "Look let's go okay?"

I felt myself flaring.

He left me for her and didn't explain anything.

I pushed him away and ignored the hurt look in his eyes.

"You left me with no explanation, and you just moved on like that?" I snarled.

I couldn't believe he would do this to me.

After everything we had been through together, he just left and moved on like I meant nothing.

"Savannah its not like that."