Chapter 39

Savannah's POV

The plane was moving smoothly as Karen and I sat down, having a FIFA match with the gaming set.

Devon and Leo know how to decorate a private plane.

Jasmine and Ceejay where sleeping on the couch while Devon sat down with a laptop. He was wearing a shirt but he wasn't buttoned up fully and I could see his black inner.

He was wearing glasses and the image he was presenting was so drool worthy.

Leo had been in the cockpit with the captain since the flight started.

After Karen beat me for the the tenth time, I decided to go sit with Devon.

"Hey." I said but he didn't answer.

Then I noticed his earphones on his ear.

I took one out and put it on mine.

He turned to see me and smiled, kissing my head.

"Liar? You listen to Camilla Cabello?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Its good music."

"What are you doing?" I asked, reaching up to see what was on the laptop.

I could only glance something that looked like Nicotine exportation.

"You export?"

"Well princessa, the real word is smuggling because its not legal. But we do sell to pharmaceuticals that use them to produce drugs." He said offhandedly.

I looked and saw my brother.

"Does Ceejay deal too?"

"He's in a gang princess. He does."

I looked up to meet Devon's face, we where so close our lips were inches apart.

"You've never lied to me Devon. Why?"

He smiled a bit. "Do you want to be lied to princess?"

"No. But its almost impossible. You've been so truthful."

"Well, because my one problem I had with my dad growing up was, I couldn't trust him. I loved my mum but I couldn't trust her too. She was lying. To keep me safe. So I don't lie. It hurts more than the truth."

I looked at his lips.

I could kiss him right?

Duh, he's your boyfriend

But what if he doesn't want to kiss me?

Why because you'll destroy his 'virgin lips'?

Point taken.

We leaned towards each other .

And......

"Okay guys buckle up." Leo shouted.

I saw Devon bite his lips in frustration.

Good, its not just me that wants to kill Leo.

We woke Ceejay and Jasmine up and we all buckled up.

The plane landed safely and we all got down.

The airport was completely empty.

"Dad must have cancelled all flights for today because we where coming." Karen explained.

"Why take that much protocol?"

"Because I wasn't just a twin, I was a quad." Karen said. Jasmine and I froze

Guess Leo and Devon already knew. Even Ceejay didn't seem surprised.

Karen smiled.

"Up till my ninth birthday, we where four, Klan, Kacey, Kim and me. Kim was my only sister. We all looked so alike. But we where all kidnapped. With our mum. Dad tried to save us but before he could. Kim was killed first. Kacey had always been closer to her. He went on a revenge mission." She laughed sadly.