Chapter 1

Savannah's POV

My life was perfect.

It really was.

At just seventeen years of age, I already had a sweet career as an actress and a model.

My dad, Blake Javanno was a movie producer and he owned Zumo, the only movie studio better than Netflix.

My mother, Arianna owned Zuma, her clothing brand. They also produced shoes, jewelry, cosmetics and perfumes. Even soaps.

I was the face of the brand naturally.

My brother, Ceejay was an singer too and also a dancer. He is two years older.

Nineteen. He is so lucky.

And last but not least is my little sweetie Pixie.

She's my white husky and she's really adorable.

Sometimes I even let her go on the runway with me.

My whole family was filled with laugh, fame and the paparazzi.

Just perfect.....

* * * * * * * *
I turned and smiled as the camera flashed.

The seaweed shaped earrings where rather heavy and the shell bracelets where like lead on my skin.

I was tired.

Debbie, my manager had called me to the beach for my photoshoot since 8am.

The sun showed it was almost six. I was exhausted but I had to push on.

This shoot was for our new summer catalogue.

Summer was around the corner and mum had to produce new jewelries to go with it.

I lifted my sea green eyes to the camera, my head was an extremely dark brown with lighter brown around the tips.

"And that's a wrap."

I heard Debbie say and I sank to the ground in exhaustion.

"Thank you" I muttered as she handed me a chilled can of water.

I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Don't thank me yet kiddo. You've got a movie shoot tomorrow so you need to work on your script and you and Ceejay are expected at a party tonight."

I smiled, acting like I was fine and nodded.

"That's okay Debbie, I'm fine actually.

So I take it that Lee is coming with my dress and makeup."

She nodded and tapped my shoulder sympathetically.

I walked over to the car and waited for Debbie. She came over and shut the door.

Her eyes looked straight ahead as usual.

I missed her actually.

When I started my career I was just five years old and I was scared but she had coaxed me out of shyness and turned me into who I am but that was Debz.

This was Debbie and she was my manager not my friend.

The car pulled up at the huge marble mansion I'd grown up in. It was set it all the right spaces and places.

Not too big but not small either. The pool sparkled as the lights danced in it.

I walked over to my room and my dog Pixie bounded on me.

"Hey Pixie." She licked my face and I smiled.

"Come on, let's rest a bit before we get ready for the party."

She barked and in agreement and I followed her upstairs.