Riling you up is a hobby

I woke up to my phone buzzing

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I groaned checking the clock.
It was past midnight.

I check the caller ID and saw that it was Jamal.

What did he want now.

I answered to him shouting loudly over the phone.

"Leigh-Anne help me!" The phone hang up after that.

I stared at it in confusion, my brain slow, still asleep.  I squinted at my screen to see a text from him with an address. 

It was a school night and I just came back from a 5 hour shift. Am I really going to go out on the streets for him?

I didn't want to but I knew I had to just incase he ended up dead. 

I was thankful that my dad worked graveyard shifts or else I would've gotten too many questions which is why I believe Jamal called me.
I was accessible....too accessible

I needed to have a chat with my aunt. Who let's their kids stay up this late on a school night. 

Bad parenting that's what it is.

You wouldn't catch me awake at this hour any night. I valued my sleep even if I always wake up tired.

I grabbed a jacket and went on google maps. If I got attacked it was all on him.

Thankfully the address he sent was only a 10 minute walk from my house. Still too far.
I walked quickly afraid to bump into Pennywise , I ain't messing with no sick clown.

It's a big No from me.

I always wondered what went on in these writer's head when they wrote the script of a horror movie.

Like is everything okay up there?
Blink twice if you need help

I got to him the same time a red impala parked along the street. He wasn't alone but Cesar and Ruby was also with him and they seemed to be arguing.

"What the fuck is going on here?" I asked the same time Oscar did. His eyes narrowed once he saw me, he gave me a once over and I felt chills from the breeze outside making me grab my jacket tighter

"It's Monse she just ran out on us and I think she's lost." Ruby said in a panic pacing up and down the pavement.  .

Why in the world would you guys be out here at this hour in the first place. I wanted to ask but stayed silent.

"It's all your fault Jamal." Cesar glared at Jamal who looked at him with wide eyes.
"Me? How was I suppose to know that you didn't tell your girlfriend that you a hoe." He said in defense.

My hand went over my mouth trying to stiffle my laugh. 

From what Jamal told me, Cesar was on the top of that Hoe list. 
The OG Hoe
The G.O.A.T