Games

"Yo Fool be gentle

"Yo Fool be gentle.  This sensitive stuff." Benji glared at me as i furiously threw the bag of cocaine in the duffel.

"I am being gentle." I said through gritted teeth.

"Narh homie, you acting like a girl on her period. Mad and unreasonable."

I sighed taking a seat
I was stressed and I needed to relax or something.

I needed good pussy thats what it was

"Is this about Leigh-Anne?" I could feel him taking a seat beside me.

"What the fuck makes you think it's about her? The world doesn't revolve around her." I raised my voice.

"You're right. But your mood sure does." 

"Just leave it Benji." I sighed

"No we're not going to leave it.  You are so bipolar you give me whiplash. One day you're staring at her ass the other you're like Oh she's like a little sister to me and then another you're ignoring her and then the next you're angry when you see her with another guy. You need to make up your mind homie.-"  He said

"She's a nice girl and i know everything you do is confusing her too so just stop. I love you fool but now I love her like a little sister. And you need to decide whether you want to ignore her, or care for her like a sister or if you actually like her."

I stayed silent.

I had no idea what he was on about.

Leigh-Anne was like a sister to me.

She was stubborn, obnoxious and so hard to handle. She was difficult.

But she was also beautiful, she cared for others in a way I've never seen someone care. She had a fire in her. She was feisty, she could put you in your place but still cry like a baby.

She was a god danm Rollercoaster of emotions,attitude and personality.

And this sudden attraction to her honestly came out of nowhere.

I could understand why she might be confused.  Even my actions confused me.

One day i want to stay away from her and the next I'm waking up in the middle of the night sweating after having a sex dream about her.

This was new to me.

I had no problem getting girls. I could just breathe and have a hundred girls lining up to get with me. They were all easy.

And here she was, this 17 year old.
Still in high school.
A kid.
And she was driving me crazy.

"I know, but i also don't know Benji. So please give me a break."

"Fine i will. But you two need to stop playing these little games."  With that he woke up and left me in the room with my thoughts.

I didn't like it because all i could think about was her.
God knows she infuriated me. She never listened. God she was stubborn too. I wanted to claw my scalp off because of her.

She was the definition of stress.

Benji's words bothered me the entire afternoon. Even as I sat in my living  room watching TV.

I looked at the clock. It was 8pm.

I couldn't handle it. Waking up I grabbed my keys and made my way to my car. Ignoring Cesar's questions.

I drove the familiar streets and parked outside a house  

Her house.

I got out and looked around.

I wasn't going to ring the doorbell just incase her dad was home. So i made my way to the side of her house.

I had no idea where her room was so i was going to look through all of the windows until i found it.

Four windows later, i could hear soft RnB music playing in the background and the Grey walls and a picture of her and Sierra gave it away.

I knocked on the window. Loud enough for her to hear me.

I knocked again when i didn't hear anything.

I was about to bang her window when she pulled back her curtain and just stood there looking at me.

"Open up." I said, she probably couldn't hear me but i hoped she a good lip reader. A lip expert.

She opened it just enough so that she could put her head out

She was not going to let me in.

"What do you want Oscar?"  She asked.

"Want to talk." 

"We have nothing to talk about Oscar."

"Yes we do and I'm not leaving here till we do." I shrugged.

She let out a frustrated huff.
"Well i hope you freeze to death out here.

"Come on Leigh-Anne you both know we need to have a conversation." I exclaimed.

She was biting the inside of her cheeks and then she sighed in defeat.

"Fine then."

I smirked as she agreed.

"Meet me outside. I'm taking you to my favourite place."

She looked at me for a few before closing ber window and closing her curtains.

Mission accomplished

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

What do you think's going to happen?

Genuinely curious because this might go different ways and I'm still trying to figure out in what direction i want it to go