No one Important

I don't know why i was sat here acting like everything was okay

I don't know why i was sat here acting like everything was okay. Like his words didn't hurt me. I shouldn't have agreed to spending the day with him but I did.

I enjoyed being around him. I like how he made me feel. Even if he didn't reciprocate any of it.

But then he kissed me. Even as he drove to the Strip Club, the kiss was still in my mind. I was sure now that i was being used. He had me out here feeling like a whole clown. And I'm not too sure how to feel about it

I couldn't help but smile when i saw that we were approaching the strip club. The two neon legs on top of the building a huge giveaway.

I've never been to one, but i always said when i got married, my bachelorette party was going to be at a strip club just because.

I watched him as he got out of the car. I was suddenly nervous. This wasn't a simple visit. This was actually business. Much more serious than what he was doing earlier. And I was going to be apart of it.

He looked back at me frowning realising I wasn't out of the car. Sighing I opened the door and walked over to him. Once I was close he started walking... with very long strides. Strides too long for my feet.

"Hey wait up." I struggled to keep up. I heard him sigh and then he slowed down allowing me to catch up to him.

It was 2 in the afternoon and the place was packed, filled with men lusting over these women.

"Spooky, nice to see you again sugar." I watched as a woman wearing a red thong with her titties out walking over to us.

She ran her hands on his chest and he glanced at me who was standing behind him.

My boobs weren't that big.
I frowned.

Was that the type that he loved? The type he genuinely says I love you to. Or did i have to be Natalia?

The girl finally noticed me.
"Oh, this a first who's the cutie." She asked cocking her brows.

"No one Important." That stung but I kept my face blank.
"Where's Jamie, we have business to talk about?" His Spooky voice was on.

"Just take a seat and I'll go call him over.-" Her eyes then went to me and she smirked. "-Nice to meet you No one Important." And with that she walked away.

I followed him as we sat down at a few empty seats. I put as much distance as I could between the two of us.

I no longer wanted to be here.

A girl walked over and put a drink in his hands.
"Thanks Sasha." He nodded towards her.

He definitely came here often.

"Spooky, my homie wassup?" A very large man straddled over to us.

He stood up whilst I stay seated.
"Jamie." He greeted and they dapped each other.

"We have problems Homes. Prophets fucking with my girls again. Can't be-" He stopped his eyes narrowed to me.

"Who's this?" He asked harshly.

"No one important." I cut Oscar off. I knew that's what he was going to say anyway.

"She's none of your business don't worry about her." Oscar's voice was hard
Jamie's eyes flickered between the two of us and then he smirked

"Girlfriend?" He questioned and I looked over at Oscar. I wanted to know what his answer was going to be.

This was the second person that called me his girlfriend.

"I don't have time for this, let's go in your office and let's talk-" he looked down at me and then at something ehind me "-Sasha take care of her or else I'm going to kill you." I looked behind me to see a girl at the bar.

All she did was roll her eyes.

I watched with pursed lips as he walked away with this Jamie guy.

"Come here Chica. I don't bite." Sasha shouted over the music playing and I walked over to her.

"Drink?" She asked once i sat down

"Coke." I took her in. She had a lot of tattoos and she didn't look like any of the girls in here.

"So you're Spooky's girlfriend?"
I scoffed

"Complicated?." I don't know why but I was really about to sit here and tell her my problems. She looked like the trustworthy type

But with these girls nowadays one can never be too careful. So I kept my mouth shut

"For what it's worth, you're the first girl he's brought here. He usually comes here with the boys or by himself. Used this as his place to unwind from that Natalia girl."

"I don't know whether this is making me feel better Shasha." I frowned she only laughed.

"My bad. But I've heard about you Chica. The lucky girl who got claimed. I can see why. You cute." She winked.

Was I really the talk of Freeridge? People I knew nothing about knew about me.

"But I'm going to be honest with you cuz you look cool. Not alot of people are happy about you two. Alot of people will come after you just because he's motherfucking Spooky Diaz. So watch your back girlie."

I looked down at my phone in hand. Checking the time, I really wanted to get out of here.

I came here with intention of having fun, enjoying myself or even getting on a god danm pole and dancing.

"Do you know where the office is?" I wasn't expecting her to tell me but she did.

I started making my way there.
Oscar was taking too long.

This seemed to be the hallway where all the private rooms where. I heard moaning and i cringed.

I must've taken the wrong turn

There wasn't any sign of an office here.

"It's been so long since we've done this Spooky." That made me stop

I felt all the colour leaving my face. I know I shouldn't have but i followed to where the voice was.

The last room on the left.

My nails dug into my palms as I stood there watching them. Watching him.

The curtains wasn't even drawn.

But there he was laid back with his eyes closed wih the girl from earlier and she was on her knees right infront of him.

This wasn't how I wanted to see his dick for the first time.

The girl looked at me with a smirk.

I frowned this was fucking deliberate. My mind went to what Sasha told me.

She was one of the people that weren't to happy about Oscar claiming me. She must've been his favourite girl here.

"Leigh-Anne." My eyes snapped to Oscar

"You're a dick." With that I walked away.

He had me waiting for him at the bar just so could he got a fucking blowjob.

I had enough of him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The big 2 0 today and I'm not even sure what the hell I'm meant to do in my 20s.