Got hands

I smiled thinking about her

What she did  took me by surprise. But it was the most happiest I've ever been. Something I've been wanting for so long finally happened and I didn't even have to do anything. She came to me and we had sex. She was bolder than I would've expected, she didn't sit there lifeless and took what I gave her, she moaned loudly she told me to go faster and I did. I felt bad because I actually did. I got lost inside of her and I couldn't control myself.

I could tell by her little limp the other day that she was still in pain and I felt bad for a split second. But it was all worth it

"Look at this Felipe sent me this vid of two chicas fighting at school." Chico chuckled looking at his phone.

I rolled my eyes.  What was it with girls and school fights.

"Oh fucking hell! Oscar it's Natalia and Leigh-Anne!" Chico exclaimed smirking down at the video

"Lemme see that fool." I ripped the phone out of his hand and restarted the video.

My jaw clenched as I saw Natalia try to lunge at Leigh-Anne. All she was trying to do is walk away but Natalia kept agonising her. And then finally she grabbed ahold of her and slapped her.

I winced. I was going to make her pay for that 

I listened as Leigh-Anne said she was going to walk away and my heart clenched when Natalia mentioned the coma. That seemed to set her off because now she asked Natalia to come and hit her again. And Natalia being Natalia tried to

My eyes widened in shock when Leigh-Anne actually punched her and it looks like she passed out 

"Fucking hell. She got hands."Benji winced.

I simply shook my head. 
What did they expect?This was the same girl that punched a veterano and made him fall on his ass. And i could imagine how easy it was to punch Natalia.

I gave Chico back his phone and leaned back,I closed my eyes taking in the sun. Maybe I needed a day job. Sitting around dealing drugs was tiring and not productive.

"Oscar." I didn't open my eyes because I knew that voice way too well.

"Oscar."He called again and I finally looked at him.

"What are you doing here Ray?"I questioned looking at the man I was suppose to call Father. He was the reason I couldn't see myself becoming a dad, I was so afraid that I'd end up like him. A huge disappointment.

"I came here to see my sons." He shrugged. I don't remember the last time I saw him. He came around once for a few weeks and then he left. He gave Cesar hope at this big happy family he still wanted and then he ditched.  I was not going to let him do it again.

"So you can leave again?" I questioned

"Yeah. We're just going to go inside."Pablo rubbed the back of his neck and the three of them walked inside the house.