Bang Bang

Apparently it's custom to drive to the movie drive through car park and actually have a full on street party after every school dance and that's something I never knew

Apparently it's custom to drive to the movie drive through car park and actually have a full on street party after every school dance and that's something I never knew. But most of us were in our fancy prom dresses and the boys in their fancy suits just having fun. Let's just say everything was less PG and more 18+ here.

The parking lot was so full that Oscar didn't even find a space to park so we had to walk. But that didn't bother any of us because we all lost track of time with how much fun we were having.

I checked my watch to see that it was 2 in the morning,and it still looked like whatever this is wasn't dialling down anytime soon but I was way too tired to stay.

"We out homes. Have to take her home she has work tomorrow." Oscar dapped Benji and nodded at the other Santos present. I frowned but still kept my mouth shut because I didn't have to go to work tomorrow.

"Bye guys." I gave them a little wave and Oscar grabbed my hand dragging me away.

"So did you have fun?" I asked my hand in his.

"I actually did." I chuckled.
"Did you have fun?" It was his turn to ask.

I didn't even have to think twice about it. I hated school but somehow I loved the dance and the whole street party was amazing.
"I did." Tonight was absolutely perfect.

We were walking to his car in silence just enjoying each other's company. He no longer had his tie on and he had taken off his jacket,his dress shirt no longer tucked in his pants. He looked even way better like this.

"You know, my mum invited me to a family dinner next weekend." I spoke up. This has been on my mind since she brought it up.

"And you're going?" I slowly nodded my head. I had no reason not to go,things between us have gotten better and the tension has disappeared so I no longer have a reason not to socialise with her.

"Then what's the problem?" I pursed my lips. There shouldn't be a problem but there was. The reason I hated her family was not because of her,or my step siblings it was because of him. The man she chose to remarry,the man she brought into my life

"I don't know. It'll just feel weird." I shrugged.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I bit my lips. I would feel much more safer and at ease if someone I know was with me and Oscar was the best person to bring.

We reached his car and he tossed me his phone which took my by surprise. My eyes widened when it hit the concrete and smashed.

"Oscar!" I bent down to pick it up. This was my worse nightmare, and his phone was now pretty banged up but I know he didn't care.

As I made a move to stand up straighter my eyes widened when I saw something behind him.

"Oscar..." but I was too late,a crowbar connected with his head making me gasp.