Big Head

"Jamal what are you doing?" I could hear Ruby trying to keep up with my strides

I really did have spider legsm

I kmow i promised Leigh-Anne i wasn't going to tell Oscar a thing.

But he needed to know.
Since it was his fault!

I wasn't a fan of the guy after everything.  But I knew he'd do something about it and after what I've seen something needed to be done.

I saw him and his little cholo friends lounging around in his front yard.

There he was his feet up and a beer in hand and Leigh-Anne was no doubt suffering from her injuries because of him.

And that pissed me off
His smile pissed me off
His whole entire face
And his fucked up bald head.

"Hey you cholo." I marched over to him kicking the bucket from under his feet

He looked up at me dangerously

"What the fuck do you think you're doing fool?" Any other time i would be pissing myself but this involved Leigh.

And just like she stood up for me on numerous occassions,I was going to stick up for and be there for her.

"We have a problem Spooky." I poked his chest keeping my head high.

I was no coward today

"Oh do we now. You the one coming here disturbing my peace and shit."  He glared.

"Well that's what you fucking deserve.  You know who else's peace has been disturbed because of you?" I questioned loudly

"Leigh-Anne!"

His eyes narrowed into slits.

"Because of you Mr high and mighty she's in pain right now." I kept on poking his chest.

"Because of you, Last night some Prophets jumped her."

My last sentence changed the air  completely

Pablo and Benji immediately got onto their feets

"They touched her?" Benji questioned angrily.

My eyes widened and i took a step back.

I didn't have one angry cholo but three infront of me.

And they looked pissed. 

Oscar who hadn't said anything, had a murderous look on his face.

Oh boy.

"They touched her?" He questioned with his murderous gaze.

I nodded.  "Yes, they found out about your little claim on her so they used her to send you a message Oscar. All of what happened was your fault." I kept eye contacting. 

They might've been intimidating but i wanted make my point.

I wanted him to leave her alone.
After he took care of this problem.

Because now that they knew about her, they were never going to leave her alone.

She was never going to be safe.

"Where is she?"  He looked down at me.

"She's at home now. Don't tell her i told you anything because she didnt want you to find out but I am telling you because you need to fix the shit you created."

Giving them all a once over I walked away from them.

"Do you think she'll be okay?"  Ruby asked concerned.

"I don't know but she will be."

"You do know Spooky's about to hit the Prophets hard right?" He questioned giving me the side eyes.

I rolled. "I know and that's why i told him. So that they would leave her alone."

That was the sole reason i told him.
He needed to let them know that she was not to be messed with.

"No, Jamal. Spooky likes likes Leigh-Anne and he's not just going to give them a warning. They hurt her. You might've just started a freaking war." 

I sighed in annoyance.
"Remember when Spooky said he'd never go to war because of a girl? Yeah that's not going to happen"

"Jamal, that's the same Spooky that also said he'll never claim someone." He gave me a pointed lool

I stopped in my tracks.

Oh fuck.