Please Me

I watched as Oscar walked to his car and then I looked at Scottie standing infront of me

I was happy to see him, but I couldn't help but feel guilty. We had something going on between the two us and I still felt guilty, like I cheated. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked opening the door wider for him to come in.

I was still trying to wrap my head around my Dad being civil with Oscar despite everything. I wonder what he'll say about Scottie 

"After I dropped you off at the party  I didn't hear from you so I thought I'd check up." He shrugged pulling me towards him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist looking up at him. His smile pained me.

I did cheat

"What do you say we go for a walk?"He suggested.

I nodded. It was way better than staying in this house with him. We still haven't kissed, and I know it was all me. I didn't want to kiss him just yet and deep down I knew this has something to do with Oscar

The thing with Oscar is I know he's bad for me. I do hate him for everything but I cannot stay away from him. I cannot leave him alone.

The want for him increased immensely when I ended up in a coma because of him. It's like I wanted to go back there. Because I know that's where I'm going to end up again. It was all so strange to me.

"I'm just going to change real quick." I looked down at my outfit. Oscar's T-shirt and my jean shorts.

"Is that his?" he questioned and I shook my head.
"No,Sierra's brother." I smiled tightly and then left for my bedroom changing in a playsuit.

"Let's go."  I took his hands and we walked out of the house  

"So I want you to meet my boys.",  He spoke up

"The ones from the day I first saw you right?" I smiled remembering the boys.

"Yup. They've been dying to meet you."  I nodded 

Was it bad that even as he spoke all I could think about was Oscar's dick. I didn't want to be doing it but I couldn't get it out of my head. I don't think I'll be able to handle it  when it's time to.

"You won't be able to handle what?" Socttie asked and I panicked realising I said the last part out loud

"Urh, your boys do you think they'll like me?" I stuttered nervously 

"Well If I do they will." He held my hand tightly. I looked down at it. It didn't feel like Oscar's.

But I had to remind myself that he wasn't Oscar. He was the softcore version of Oscar. He didn't come with all the drama.

We walked for about 30 minutes until we decided to go back home. All this time I couldn't stop thinking about Oscar.  The more I thought about him and him, the hornier I got.

"Thanks for the walk."  I stood by Scottie's car. He just nodded looking at me with a strange look in his eyes.

I was about to ask what he was thinking about when his lips crashed into mine taking me by suprise. His hands went down to my ass and he groped me, he pulled me closer to his body. His hands rough. Too rough

This felt wrong.

He immediately pulled away realising that I wasn't kissing him back. 

"Is everything okay?" He frowned studying my face.

"Urh y-yeah."  I stuttered.

I didn't want him to kiss me or touch me like that. Not now.

"Look I'm sorry. You just looked so good there and I couldn't resist myself.",  He apologised. I force myself to smile.

"It's fine Scottie."  I laughed wanting to ease the awkward tension but it was mainly for me. I wanted to shake off the chills inside of me. The uneasiness.

"I should probably go."  He rubbed his neck  

You should.

I just kept my smile .

"I'll see you later okay?" He nodded giving me one last longing look and then he got into his car.

As soon as he was out of sight, I rushed into the house, to my bedroom.

I didn't like the way he touched me, he was too rough, but I guess I understood, I've been making him wait for so long.

I decided to take a shower and wash all of today of off me.

I sat on my bed in my robe. My mind wondered off to Oscar.  I felt my insides tingle the tingling sensation going straight to my core. I shifted in my place trying to shake the feeling off. But the more I did, the more I felt it.

I've never done this before, but i wanted a relief. I needed a relief from whatever drug Oscar got me hooked up on.

Cringing, My hand went in between my legs and as soon as I touched myself I winced, not in pain but in pleasure. The aching feeling being replaced with pleasure. 

I spread my legs even further apart rubbing myself. I started slow and then I picked up the pace grinding against my fingers.

My eyes were wide, my head going back. 

I took a leap of faith and the next thing I know I had a finger inside of me. I hissed in pain. It felt odd and painful. If this was just a finger, I wondered how a whole dick would feel inside of me.

I suddenly didn't want to have sex.

But all this sex thoughts made me think about Oscar even more. I closed my eyes trying to adjust to the slight ache. In and out my finger went.

I was thinking about how it'll feel like to have him inside of me. Pumping in and out. And then I added another finger.

My eyes rolled at the back of my head as I picked up my pace. My other hand went on my mouth to stop myself from making any noise. I was afraid that the ghosts that inhabited in this house would hear me. But it was so hard.

"Oh my.." I bit my lips as i curled my fingers.

I felt so ashamed and dirty for doing this but I was feeling so good. I rocked my hips to the pace of my thrusts and before I knew it, I moaned so loud that the neighbours could hear me.

I removed my fingers and stared at my hand in horror at the mess I made.

I looked down at my bedsheet and I sighed in annoyance.

But I was still high from fingering myself.

"What the fuck Leigh" I breathe heavily.