Bend you Over

"What are you doing?" I eyed Oscar's hand on my thighs

"What are you doing?" I eyed Oscar's hand on my thighs. This wasn't the perfect time for this. We were sat in my fathers hospital room.

"Am I not allowed to put my hands on your thighs?" He smirked as his hands went higher. I was wearing a dress which seemed to be my new favourite piece of clothing nowadays

"Stop Oscar. My dads there:" I glared and he only shook his head taking his hand back.

"You're such an idiot." I told him. He really was one.

"Says you. Fucking big head." He playfully glared at me.

"Shut up Oscar."

We were interrupted when Uncle Dwayne walked in, he eyed Oscar but his face softened when it landed on me.

"You should get going. Rest. You have school tomorrow." I didn't even argue with what he said. I wasn't tired but it made me feel some type of way seeing my dad liked that. I was filled with so much anger.

"Let's go big head." I looked at Oscar's face with a glare "Go fix your fucking face." I whispered angrily not wanting Uncle D to hear me curse.

I was walking in front of him angrily when he pulled me towards a door and we were in an empty room.

"Osc-." I was cut off when his lips attacked mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling through the kiss.

"You're fucking disgusting." I shook my head laughing as we pulled away,at the same time the doors opened and in walked a nurse,she eyed our position and frowned

"What the fuck you looking at fool?" My eyes widened at Oscar's words. He was so rude it was unbelievable.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room,which turned out to be an examination room.

I sat in the car looking at Oscar as he drove. He glanced at me and reached over grabbing my hand.

"Did you do these things with Natalia?" I couldn't stop myself and I had to ask. I wanted to start an argument and possibly ruin the whole mood.

He glared at me and took his hand back,gripping the steering wheel.

Mission accomplished

"You're so fucking toxic." He muttered under his breath but I heard it loud and clear. I don't know who he was to be telling me that I was toxic

"Urh, says the one that demonstrated toxic behaviour since day one." I glared back.

"You're the one bringing up my ex to start an argument Leigh-Anne why?" He asked. I almost laughed but I bit my cheeks to stop me from doing it.

He was one hundred percent right.

"Urh, you my friend were the one who one kissed me then proceeded to push me away. Got back with your ex. Had your dick sucked while I was at the bar waiting for you!. Oh wait you told me that nothing could happen between us because I wasn't 18 yet but somehow your fingers ended up inside of me Oscar. You were a whole rollercoaster that I couldn't keep up with." I shrugged spitting facts.

"Me? Wait aren't you the one that was playing me and that corny motherucker Sebastian? Oh wait you're the one that danced with Mario to make me jealous or did we forget about that?" He questioned, I rolled my eyes looking outside at the trees I never seemed to notice. "- Let's not forget that night at the beach, what did you say? It's an infatuation not love." He mocked me in his girly voice.

"I do not speak like that you Neanderthal." I pinched him and he glared at me. My eyes widened when he swerved the car off the road parking it into an alley.

Oh shit.

He turned towards me with a glare on his face, if looks could kill I would be dead.

"You know your mouth is the thing that made me not like you in the first place."

"Oh really? This the same mouth that got you and still has you flustered Oscar. Don't think because you're my boyfriend that I'm going to change. You still annoy the fuck out of me." I pursed my lips.

"I'm your boyfriend but you're my girlfriend." I crossed my arms giving him a 'really' look.

"You're annoying."

"You're annoying." He bit back. I don't know what kind of childish game he was on today.

"Are you done? I wonder what your little gang gang will think seeing you bitching like a little bitch." I smirked.

"Leigh-Anne, I'll drag you out of this car and bend you over the hood of my car and get right deep inside of you." He threatened "-now don't fucking test me."

"Oh really, you're bluffing." I bit my lip raising my eyebrow with a smirk on my face.

"I see what you're trying to do you ain't slick mami." He started the car.

I pouted I really wanted him to bend me over on his car.

"What am I trying to do?" I teased.

"Don't test me Leigh-Anne. Let's just get your ass home I'm taking you on a date."

My heart skipped a bit at this. Our very first date which I never thought would happen but I always somehow managed to create a picture of it. How it'll be, Where he'll take me and all the cheesy stuffs. But none of that really mattered anywhere with Oscar was always going to be interesting

"And then you'll bend me over your car and fuck me?"