I told you not to

She was quiet

She was quiet.

Way too quiet for my liking.
After she basically exploded in my living room she proceeded to kick everyone out and then asked me to take her home.

It was cute how, she defended me but I knew she was feeling bad about how she talked to Sierra. When Sierra tried to come close to her she pulled away and just glared I understood where she was coming from. If I was a girl and my friend did that to me I would be furious too.

But the fact that she said it while sticking up for me, I didn't give a fuck if Sierra was hurting. She stuck up for me.

I focused back on the road and my mind went to what happened. Her hand around me, she was beautifully inexperienced. But everything she did pushed me to a high. I wanted to know how far she would've taken it if Benji hadn't walked in on us. But I'm glad he did. I don't think I would he able to handle all of Leigh-Anne all at once.

I need small doses of her or else I will fucking overdose.

I parked outside her house and she silently opened the door and got out. I frowned looking back at her. I turned the car off taking my keys, I hopped out of the car, jogging up to catch up with her.

When she went to open the door her dad opened it first.  His eyes widened when he saw Leigh-Anne and hers did the same, both of them, their eyes roaming over to me.

I knew what was going on in Leigh-Anne's mind, she never wanted her father to see me or meet me but unknown to her , we've already been acquainted. 

"Urh, Dad." She looked at me nervously  

"You must be Spooky.?"  He turned towards me giving me a pleading look to go along with it.

"It's Oscar."

"Well nice to meet you son." He nodded at me gratefully and then turned to his daughter.

I almost scoffed.
"I have to go to work, I'll see you when I come back."  He kissed Leigh-Anne's forehead.

I knew what kinda work he was talking about and It was not the legal one. But I'm the last person to be judging him.

Leigh-Anne stayed put looking at her Father's retrieving figure and then back at me.

"Did I miss something here?"  She asked confused.

I just let out a small laugh.
"That's not funny I expected him to fight you." 

She opened her door and we walked in.

"So I'm going to fuck the hell out of you?",  I repeated what she said. I wanted to bring it up the entire ride here but chose not to afraid she'll say something that'll make me drive the car off the road

What she said took me by suprise.  I was thinking it, but I never thought she was too. And hearing her say it out loud, excites me.

"That was a joke. A heat of the moment thing."  She shot back. I knew she was sayig that to get back at me for what I told her.

"If you say so you little freak." I smirked shoving her head away from me.
She frowned. "Do that again and I'll hit you Oscar.",

"Come here and I will."  I smirked playfully.

She walked over daring me to do it again. And I did.

As soon as my hand shoved her head her knee connected with my balls and I crouched over in pain

"What the hell Leigh-Anne."  I cried in pain. She just stood over me shrugging.
"I told you not to fucking do it didn't I."  With that she walked away from me.

I wanted to tell her that this the same balls that needed to be in good shape for her. But I would just be taking it too far.

I was about to follow her when I got a call . It was Sad Eyes  

"Spooky."  I answered.  I knew this meant business and I didn't want it to. I wanted to stay with her.

"We got probs Spooks. Bunch of Prophets vandalised mi tias shop. Startled her and shit like that man." I silently groaned.

"Don't worry homie. I'm coming over we'll find whoever did this and we gonna fuck them up.  I promise you that."

It didn't matter in what way, The Prophets were always going to be a huge problem for us Santos. For me And for the whole of Freeridge.

I hang up the phone and almost jumped back seeing Leigh-Anne standing there with a blank look on her face  

"Going to fuck them up?",  She asked, raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

I didn't know what to say. There was no use in hiding anything from her when she overheard the whole thing.

"Yeah. I have to go. I'll see you..." I didn't know when I was going to see her or what was meant to happen after this.  She will no doubt go back to ignoring me again. And I'll have to stay away from her.
And I guess that's what I was going to do.

I had no idea how this works. I've always been the one to leave girls confused.

She walked over awkwardly and I stared down at her with the same kind of awkwardness she had.

Was I meant to hug her? Kiss her or just leave like that. I didn't have time to choose  because she did it for me.

On her tip toes, she brought my face down and kissed me. It was over before I could fully enjoy it. But her lips were always so soft.

"Thank You for everything....but this is not happening again."  I nodded. I was expecting that.

I was leaving for the foor  and when I opened it I saw the idiot standing there about to knock.

When he saw me his eyes widened.

"Oh Hey Spooky." He greeted.

I only glared. Why the fuck was he here?

Did this pendejo think we were friends? Greeting me nicely and all that.
I had no idea who the fuck he was.

I ignored him and pushed pass him  bumping into his shoulder. 

My mind was telling me to do anything but leave them two alone. But I did.