Mexican Boyfriend

"Why did you decide to ask them for help again?" I ignored Jamal pulling him closer to me as we walked into prophet territory

"Why did you decide to ask them for help again?" I ignored Jamal pulling him closer to me as we walked into prophet territory. I was scared but he was fucking terrified.

"Because my dad was once a prophet." I shrugged, I went over all of this beforehand just to convince him to come along. He said no,but then at the thought of my possible death he said maybe.

"Are we going to forget about the whole them beating the shit out of you on numerous occasions?" He looked at me raising his eyebrows,moving his hand around to prove a point.

"My head burns up every time." I winced.

"You lucky I love you or else..." he side eyed me.

We walked to the familiar house and I knocked on the door.

"What if one comes out with a gun Leigh?" I hissed at the word gun. It was like poison to my ear.

Before I got the chance to answer him the door opened and a familiar guy opened the door. He eyed me and then his eyes went to Jamal who squirmed under his heated gaze.

"Excuse me eyes up here." He pointed at his eyes but when the guy made a move towards him he squeaked backing away.

"Come on." I took Jamal's hand and followed the very large man

"Is it just me or he looks like Notorious B.I.G?" Jamal whispered and I turned back glaring at him. He wasn't lying though, the guy did look like Biggy but I was too nervous to laugh at his joke.

Biggy 2.0 walked us to a living room where the OG sat in the middle of the room with all his subjects around him.

"Little Howard what's up." He greeted when he saw us. "And you've brought a friend..don't trust us?" He chuckled at that.

"Well to be fair you guys are the reason she-.." I elbowed Jamal in the ribs to shut him up. I loved his smart mouth but sometimes it wasn't needed especially now when we're surrounded by gang members.

"So,please take a seat." I finally noticed the chairs that was placed in the middle of the room infront of him.

I walked over and sat down with Hamal next to me.

"So, we did some digging and turns out your dad was Involved with some very very dangerous people."
I sighed, I thought I knew my dad well but at this point I wasn't surprised to hear any more.

"What do you mean dangerous?" I questioned.

"Russian mafia dangerous." I wanted to laugh but Jamal beat me to it.

Everyone's eyes narrowed on him except for me. I was laughing internally

"Russian mafia? Seriously what is this?" There's no way this type of things exist

"Is something funny son?" He glared at Jamal who's laughing fit turned into a Coughing fit.

"No,it's just hard to believe." I shrugged.

"Which part the mafia part or your dad working with them?" He questioned

Both.

"Why would my dad get involved with them?" It didn't make any sense. He wanted out of The Prophets,so why would he get involved with something bigger than what he was apart of.

"Money. Your dad is in debt with them,and I do mean in debt." He chuckled as if it was the funniest thing on the planet. It wasn't.

Why would my dad need money? We could afford everything we wanted, we were comfortable why would he need more money.

I felt my head spinning.

"I think we're just going to go." Jamal spoke up grabbing my hand.

"No no not yet." I released his hand and focused my attention back to the man infront of me.

"How do we stop them? Is my dad safe? Will they come after him again?" I asked frantically.

"Well, that's the thing. Looks like things have already been taken care of. Someone took care of your problem and a little birdie told me your little Mexican boyfriend had something to do with it."

~~

"So what do you think Oscar did?" Jamal asked as we walked back to my house.

My Mexican boyfriend took care of it

" I don't know, I didn't even know he knew..." I stuttered, I had a lot of question for the two leading males in my life, my father and my boyfriend

"Well he sure does. I mean I think he used his connection with that coochie chica." Coochie what?

"Who?"

"Cuchillos, she's kinda like the OG Santos, I don't know much about her but let's just say there's Oscar and above him there she is. Shes fucking crazy."

I was getting dizzier by the second.

"Girl why you frowning, this means that Oscar loveeess you." He rolled his eyes.

"I-I I just....." I was struggling to find the words to say, not because I didn't know what words to use but because my tongue felt heavy,my throat was dry and my head was pounding.

I didn't feel well at all.

"You look a little pale Leigh-Anne." and my vision was starting to get blurry.

I felt like my body was about to shut down and gravity was working against me. I felt some sort of relief when I saw my house up ahead,but my feet couldn't move any quicker.

I don't know how I managed to unlock my door and stumble my way to my bedroom.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.