Bitches stick together

"I cannot wait to go back to school

"I cannot wait to go back to school." Sierra practically skipped as we made our way to Pop's.

I haven't been there in so long ever since I quit my job. And I was in the mood to eat some unhealthy nasty food.

"I'm going to have to repeat Senior year Si. Nothing about that excites me." I hated it but I knew I had zero choice.

"Well lucky for you, you don't have to do it alone." I glanced at her confused

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, your best friend is repeating Senior Year with you." She smiled widely while my face fell.

"What? Why would you do that? Is that even allowed?"
I didn't want her to put her plans on hold just to repeat it with me.

"Well, to be fair I was purposely failing my classes for 4 months knowing that you might have to repeat it yourself." She shrugged.

My mouth was wide open as I just stopped and stared at her in disbelief.

Did this girl really do that?

"What don't look at me like that we bitches got to stick together. We're best friends for a reason."

I shook my head still not believing it.

Best friend of the year award goes to her that's for sure.

"Yo Leigh Leigh wait for me." We both turned to see the Jasmine girl walking quickly to catch up with us.

"Who's that?" Sierra whispered in question.

"Whole other story." I whispered back.

My eyes widened when she took out her inhaler and took a hit.

Once she reached us she put her hands on her knees breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?" I asked in worry. She just stood up straight and smiled. Like she was heaving a few seconds ago.

"Oh you know I'm fine girl. This asthma is a biatch." She said the last part loudly  

"Urgh, Sierra this is Jasmine. Jasmine Sierra." I introduced.

"Ouhh I know you. Pablo's little sister. You cute just like your brother. But he fine, well not Oscar fine. Oscar is fine fine." She rambled.

Sierra slowly turned to me with wide eyes.

I just smiled. I really liked this girl.

"So where you heading?" She asked as the three of us started walking.

"Pop's to get some grub." Sierra responded.

"Ouhh Can I come?" She asked taking Sierra and I's arm in hers

"Of course you can."

I was being nice plus I really wanted to know more about her. I feel like me and her would get along a little bit too well.