Qute with a Q

"So is she a full time employee?" Benji asked as we sat in my back yard

I chuckled in response

I looked over to where he nodded and there she was. In her little bicycle shorts and cropped tank top. Ever since she came over to apologise, and I told her to help with the car she hasn't left.

She was here every single day.
She was eager to learn about the car and I did promise to teach her how to drive 

"You know what I think Spooky?" He started. 

I glanced at him and nodded " I feel like you're still going to tell me so what do you think Benji?"

"I think you're just keeping her here because you like it. It's been 2 weeks and you want me to believe that car is not fixed yet?"

I bit the inside of my cheeks.

I had no idea what he was talking about. 

"Hey guys."   She walked over to us. Her hair was half up half down and my eyes landed on her stomach. It was chiseled and tone 

I refused to believe she didn't work out with how much her fat ass ate.

She was one of the girls that could eat like a fucking pig but still managed to not gain any weight.

But i knew where that fat was going.
Straight to her ass.

She didn't have ASS she had booty and that shit wasn't little. It was just right for her petite frame.

She could still make it clap.

"Oscar?"  Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Benji had his hand infront of his mouth trying not to Laugh and she stood infront of me with an amused smirk.

"I said, that i was leaving and you just zoned out there..."

"....Don't get too distracted by my abs Spooky.",  she winked  and turned around walking back into the garage.

And i stood up putting my beer down.

I needed to stop drinking that, Leigh said I'd have a beer belly soon and i didn't want that.

"You do know she has you wrapped around her little fingers right?" He raised his brows at me

"Fuck off." I flipped him off.

She didn't  have me wrapped around her fingers.
She was working on the car.
She needed food I gave it to her.
She need clothes when she was too wet I gave it to her.
She needed a ride home I drove her.
She wanted to learn how to drive I was going to teach her.
She was tired I'd give her my bed

I was just being nice.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw her in just her Sports Bra.

That wasn't a fucking spots bra.
Sports bra were meant to hide your tits. Hold it in place but narh this one was different

Black lace.
C cups.
A fucking Bralette That's what it was.

How did someone so young looked soo......
Well looked like that.

"Oscar, you need to stop acting like a weirdo." I saw her smirking.

I had zoned out yet again.

What the fuck was wrong with me.

"Looking at little girls half naked is called being a pedophile. Get it together." I knew she was joking but she was right.

She was 17. I was 21.
Nothing about this was okay.

"Just get your bags let's go." I groaned walking upfront to my impala.

She followed and got into the passenger seat.

My eyes narrowed as she leaned over turning on the radio.

No one did that ever.
But she did.

Every god danm time she got into my car. The first thing she did was turn it on.

"I never knew there was love
love like this before.
Never had someone to show me love.." she started singing.

She had a beautiful voice maybe that's why i let her touch my radio. Whatever song that was playing...she knew it.

How?  I had no idea

"Oscar Are you going to start the car?"

Fucking hell, how many times was i going to do that today.

I blushed as she looked at me.
I fucking blushed.
I got caught looking at her again.

I needed to get a grip.

"You know you're quite Qute. Not with a C but with Q since you're hard like that." She chuckled.

She was right. 

I was hard like that.

Not in the way she thought.