No good

I rolled my eyes seeing Natalia walk up to me

"Hey baby." She greeted running her hands up and down my back.

I looked up at her annoyed. "Don't call me that." She took back her hand and narrowed her eyes at me.

"You can't just call me for sex Oscar."  She said with an attitude 

"Well why are you here then? I don't remember calling you and I sure don't want to have sex right now."

It was true. That's what we were doing. We were only having sex. Nothing more than that just sex. I liked the distraction she gave me but even then I always imagined Leigh-Anne being the one I was thrusting into or her on top of me riding me into the sunset.

I wanted all these things with her. I wanted to be able to hold her hands in public. Sneaking a kiss when she wasn't looking. I also wanted to be able to have a quiet night in and wrap my arms around her as we just sit there talking about everything.

She had a beautiful mind and I wanted to know how it worked and what goes on in there 

But I wasn't going to have that.
Anytime soon.

"Spooky. I want more.I want us to go back to how we were."

I didn't. 
What I wanted to go back to was the day I met Leigh-Anne. That day was perfect but everything after that I wished I could do everything differently

"Hello, are you even listening to me?" She snapped her fingers infront of my face.

I glated at her.
"Leave. Please."

By the look on my face she knew I wasn't playing so I watched her scoff and walk away.

At the same time Chico drove up and got out of his car eyeing a very furious Natalia.

"Who pissed in her milk?" He asked looking back to where Natalia was.

"She's annoying the shit out of me."

He gave me a look.
"Well homie, you the one sleeping with her for whatever reason. So this all your fucking fault idiota."

I looked at Chico, out of my three ride or dies he was the only one that was now speaking to me.

"I know. But I needed the distraction. I just can't stop thinking about her. Everyday the guilt eats me up Chico. What if she never wakes up?" I let out a breath

That was my greatest fear.
She doesn't wake up.

And I couldn't get the chance to apologise to her. Make things right. I owed her a lot of things. And it would break my heart for her to end up dead without hearing what I have to say.

"You love her or something?" Chico asked side eyeing me 

"You know. 4 months ago I'd actually say No. I'll try to convince myself that I didn't. But now I'll gladly admit it. I was just scared back then you know homes. I've never felt like this before."