I'm loose

I found myself back in the kitchen where all the drink was

I needed something strong, something to make me pass out and forget that i even came here.

I was already regretting it

"Too hard to choose?" I looked up to see a cute latino boy staring down at me amused.

"I'm trying to find something to make me black out." I shrugged.

He chuckled. "Now why would you want that,Not having fun?" He questioned

"On the contrary, I'm having too much fun." Let's hope he could hear the sarcasm and thankfully he did.

"Here.!" I watched as he took a cup and poured 4 different alcohol from 4 different bottles in my cup and to finish he topped it up with a lemon wedge.

"Taste it." It took ot from him and took a sip.

I gagged.  "Fucking hell, i might even end up in the hospital getting my stomach pumped with this."

"Wow, you're actually funny." He laughed.

"Actually?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah most pretty girls have bland personalities. Nothing going on but their looks." He shrugged.

"I don't know what kind of pretty girl's you've been hanging around stranger."

"I'm Mario and you are?" He introduced. 

I stood there taking him in.

Not bad

" Leigh-Anne."

His eyes widened "The Leigh-Anne? As in Jamal's cousin? Whoa I've heard about you alright."

"What did you hear?"

"Narh you made my little brother cry hermosa." He smirked.

"Ruby?" I questined and he nodded.

Wow what a small world.

Let's hope Ruby had a growth spurt and ended up just like his brother and then the world was his.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked and i looked at the dancefloor which was full.

"We can go dance outside if you want." He said as he followed my gaze.

I smirked and nodded.

He grabbed my hands and led me outside.  It was still packed outside on the dancefloor with people dancing everywhere.

"I hope you're ready." He grinned

"Narh I hope you can keep up pretty boy."

He turned me around my back against his front and we started dancing