Brooke | The Same

Strolling down your islands beach, you wiped off some sweat. Putting your hair up, you stared at the glistening ocean, as the waves crashed ashore.

Sitting down, you sunbathed in a stripped (f/c) bikini, enjoying being sun kissed. Leaning on your elbows, you leaned your head back, listening to the nice waves, birds chirping, breeze blowing, voices cheering....voices cheering?

Looking back to the ocean, you spotted a pirate ship headed your way. Raising a brow, you watched as the docked just a few yards away from where you sat. Eyeing them, you watched as 8 people jumped off the ship. As you were still staring at them, you hadn't noticed that they've spotted you.

"Oi, look! A lady!"

Blinking, you noticed two figures running your way. Staring up at the panting figures, you noticed one to be a swirled brow, blonde and the other to be an afro living skeleton.

Raising a brow at them, you spoke,"Yes?"

Hearing your voice, swirl brows swooned,"What a lovely voice, mademoiselle! May I know the name of the lovely maiden!?"

Staring at him with little interest, you gave a small smile,"Y/n...Y/n L/n."

With heart eyes, you watched as he noodle danced,"What a lovely name for a lovely woman! I'm Sanji!"

Nodding, you adverted your eyes to the more interesting being, or skeleton,"You are?"

"Ah, sorry," clearing his throat, he bowed to you,"I am Brooke, ma'am."

Nodding at him, you turned to look away until he asked a question, making you stare back at him.

"May I see your panties?"

Hearing gasps, you watched as his crew mates dragged him, beating him to a pulp.

Letting out a happy scoff, you stood up, dusting the sand from you,"You may, for as I am in nearly nothing, but a bikini, Brooke-sama."

You placed your hand on your hips, leaning on one leg, as Sanji and Brooke eyed your happily, blood squirting from their noses, as they flew back.

Laughing quietly, a female voice spoke,"Uhm excuse me, but can you tell us where we are?"

Turning your (e/c) eyes to the orange hair girl, you smiled,"Ah, how impolite of me," giving them a Butler like bow, you continued,"Welcome to Young Island, or as others call it, Youthful Paradise."

They all gasped in wow, and awe as the looked around the place.

Standing up straight, you motioned your hands towards the forest,"Now, as you may follow me."

Hearing a scoff, a moss head spoke,"Should we trust this woman?"

Hearing a few murmurs of agreement, you stared at them with a smile,"You may trust me, for I am the only civilian on this summer island."

A female with black hair nodded,"She's correct. From what I scouted, she's the only living thing here, besides the animals and vegetations."

Chuckling, you then proceed to walk,"Now if you may?"

-

"Wow! This is Paradise!" Nami exclaimed, as she sunk into a natural spring bath.

Robin nodding, smiled,"Truly is."

From a few feet away, the boys were all having fun, splashing and jumping into the large natural pool.

Turning to you, Robin asked,"Miss, do you mind explaining about the history of Young Island?"