Ace | Stupid Crush

Looking up at Dandan, you gave her a sympathetic smile,"Are you okay?"

Staring down at you with a frown, she glared up at Garp,"I'm not a daycare! Where do you keep finding these brats!?"

"Huh? You say something?" Garp said.

Rubbing her hands together, Dandan fake smiled,"Of course not! I'll take care of these two! No problem!"

As Garp left, she stared down at you and your younger brother, Luffy,"Listen here you brats! If you want to stay here, you have chores to do, got it!"

Smiling up at her, you nodded,"I'll do them! No problem!"

Raised brow, she was a bit shock from your obedience,"Huh.."

Turning to Luffy, you noticed he was staring at someone. Looking where he looked, you noticed a boy your age. You watched as Luffy ran after him.

-

"Dandan! Dinner is ready!" You shouted to the woman and bandits.

As they all came rushing in to eat, you noticed Luffy struggling to get food, only earning a bowl of rice.

Smiling, you easily snatched three meats. Handing them to Luffy, you chuckled,"Here you go, Luffy!"

Eyes sparkling, he took them, chowing it down,"Thank you, nee-san!"

Patting his head, you felt someone staring at you, so you looked behind you. Spotting the boy that Luffy has been following for so long staring, you gave him a smile.

Frowning at you with a glare, he got up and went somewhere.

-

Outside hanging up the wet clothes, you took down the dry ones. Neatly folding them, you heard footsteps approaching. Turning you saw Makino and the mayor.

Excitedly, you ran to the two,"Makino! Mayor! It's been so long!"

Hugging Makino's leg, she gave you a pat on the head,"You've grown!"

Giving her a toothy grin, you giggled,"Am I a woman now!?"

Patting your head, she laughed,"Not yet, Y/n-chan!"

Pouting, you heard Luffy run and greet the two. Looking behind you, you spotted Ace and Sabo.

"I brought you new clothes, you two come here!" Makino said.

As Makino was putting a shirt up to Ace's chest, you, Sabo and Luffy noticed his red face.

Giggling, Ace glared at you three, but you noticed his gaze softened a bit at you.

-

Bringing a basket of food with you, you headed towards the ASL hideout. Happily skipping along, you noticed Ace was the only one there today.

Smiling, you waved as you shouted at him,"Ace-san! I brought food!"

Looking down at you, his body tensed, as he turned red,"Wha- I don't need you bringing me food!"