Ace | My Knight

Requested by AshliDinkelman

Info; you're a princess ;')

-----

"Let me join your family, Whitebeard!"

Everyone stared at you, like you were a madman.

Fists tightly clenched by your side, you bravely stared up at the man, the father, the legend.

Whitebeard.

-flashback-

Covering your head with a cloak, you walked around town in a haste pace. You didn't want to waste anymore time. Passing by each selling stall, you made sure your face was covered from anyone.

"Has anyone seen the princess pass by here, or any suspicious person!" A guard yelled.

Turning to look behind you, you spotted your royal guards, and the man you loathed. Panicking, you quickly took a swift turn to the right, until you bumped into a figure. Falling down on your butt, you looked up and saw a man about your age.

"Oh! I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" He offered.

Grabbing his hand, you got up,"I'm fine-"

"WHO'S THERE!?"

Eyes wide, you just grabbed the man with you, as you ran down the street. As you kept running, you took a risky look over your shoulder, and seeing no one after you, you took another few turns just in case.

"Oui! W-what are you doing?"

Peeking around the corner, you sighed in relief,"They're gone."

"Who's gone? Are you running from someone?" He asked.

Turning to look at him, you had a better chance of getting to see his features. He was taller than you, by a foot or two. He had on an orange cowboy hat. He had a beaded red necklace and a log pose.

Finally noticing he was shirtless, you quickly covered your face,"Y-You're shirtless!"

Eyes wide in confusion, he quickly let out a hearty laugh,"That's what you're worried about right now!?"

Face beet red in embarrassment, you punched his chest,"I-I am not!"

Wiping a fake tear, he reached a hand out to you,"Name's Ace."

Eyes wide, you stared up at his freckled face,"T-THE Fire Fist Ace!?"

Giving a closed eye smile, he chuckled,"The one and only!"

Quickly grabbing his outreached hand with both of your smaller ones, you happily shook his hand vigorously,"I-I am honored to meet you! I didn't think I can ever meet a strong pirate like you!"

Feeling his cheeks grow hot, he stared at you,"Are you a fan?" He teased.

Face red again, you were glad your cloak hid it,"I just admire you! You're so strong and you go wherever you want! I admire that!"

Nodding, he retracted his hand back,"Might I get to know your name? My admirer~" He winked at you.

Gasping, you playfully hit your head,"Where are my manners!" Pulling your cloak off your head, you bowed,"Name's Y/n. Y/n L/n!"

Lifting your head up, you stared at his surprised face.

"Princess Y/n L/n of the Royal (L/n) Family!?" Ace said in shock.