Robin | My Idol

Requested by Azureman136

-----

Adjusting your goggles, you gently placed a large stone besides you. Taking a small hand brush, you softly dusted the loose debris and dirt. Grabbing your spray bottle, you spritz at the block, until a glistening light bounced off the exposed surface. Face lighting up, you continued to carefully cleaned the object.

"WOAAAH!!"

Everyone around you, turned and stared, before shaking their heads and continued to the devices.

Eyes glistening, you held the object high to the sky,"Wow~" you breathed out, examining it all around,"What a beautiful piece."

Placing it gently on your wagon, you packed all your supplies in to your backpack. Slinging it on your shoulders, you turned to the other archeologists, waving goodbye.

"See you later!"

Earning a few grunts and waves, you giddily jumped. Grabbing the wagon's handle, you skipped your way back to your tent. Passing by a small forest path, you hit the sandy shores. Tugging the wagon behind, as it's wheels got slowed by the sand, you made it a few feet away from your tent.

Plopping on to your butt, you wiped your head from sweat, as you stared at the glistening ocean. Smiling, you crawled to your tent, folding open the flaps, you went in, grabbing a table. Taking it out, you set it a few feet away from your tent. Grabbing the items on the wagon, you gently set them one by one on the table, along with many other artifacts and pieces you found from before.

Placing your hand on your hips, you smiled proudly, as you stared at the beautiful display of your findings. Giving yourself an imaginary pat on the back, you heard a familiar sound.

Turning around in time, you waved towards the direction,"Hey!"

Earning cheers and many greetings back, your pulse pumped in excitement. Watching the group anchor, you watched as they made their way towards your way.

Jumping in excite, you happily clapped, as you watched many men and woman crowd before you.

"So, Y/n-san, what have you found for us today!"
"Wow, what unique findings!"
"Is that a medieval sword!?"
"Gosh, they're so many!"
"Y/n-san, you're amazing as ever!"

Earning compliments and comments here and there, you proudly puffed your chest out,"Hehe," rubbing a finger under your nose,"I'm just that great!"

"How much for this!"

The selling starts.

Many more scientists, archeologists, collectors, and others came, as they looked at your findings, to either buy, or question them.

Smiling, you were proudly telling the history of an old Wano katana, until you heard a loud yell from behind. Bowing your head apologetically to the people, you quickly turned around to see three men and a reindeer, gawking loudly at your artifacts.

Seeing the buyers/tourists uncomfortable, you made your way to them.

Waving your hand at them, you sweetly smiled,"Hello, gentlemen! Seems that you are excited about something."