Shanks | Drink, Drink

The bar was loud. Very loud.

Face expressionless, you took a sip of your water, as your crew mates drank merrily. Sitting at the bar, all you did was sip your beverage, and stare boredly at the countertop. You were enjoying your personal peace, even though it was very loud. You exhaled through your nose. Taking another peaceful sip, an annoyance appeared.

"YO! Y/N!"

Not bothering to look at the loud man, you stared into your drink,"Shut up."

Feigning hurt, he pouted,"Come on, Y/n! You need to lighten up!"

Swirling your water, you flatly spoke,"No thanks."

Pursing his lips, he leaned his head on his palm, staring at the side of your bored face,"You're boring, Y/n!"

Drinking your water, you shrugged,"Thanks Captain"

Swigging his beer, he slammed his barrel mug on the counter,"That wasn't a compliment, Y/n!"

Swirling your drink again, you shrugged once again,"Oops."

Pouting again, he got another refill, before smirking,"Aye. How about this, Y/n!"

Staring at the counter top, you rose a brow,"What?"

Chuckling, he gave a toothy grin,"Let's have a drinking contest!"

Hearing this, the crew all cheered,"DRINKING CONTEST BETWEEN SHANKS AND Y/N!"

Raising both brows boredly, you sipped your water,"Why would I do that, Captain?"

Smiling, Shanks drank down his beer,"Winner does what loser wants! How bout that?"

Swaying your head side to side, as if thinking, you drank the last of your water,"Sounds intriguing, sure."

Slamming your cup on the table, the men cheered and whistled loudly.

You and Shanks sat across from each other at a round table. Shanks was smiling confidently at you, as you were just admiring the table in front of you boredly.

Two large barrels where placed in front of you, along with a mug.

Shanks, smiling, filled his drink up,"Let's get started!"

The men cheered, as Shanks gulped down all the liquor held in his mug.

Slamming his mug down, he gave you a cheeky smile,"Your turn sweet cheeks."

Grabbing your mug, you slowly poured the beer in, bringing the mug to your lips.

Smiling at you, he laughed,"Come on, drink it, Y/n."

Staring into the reflecting liquid, you heard the men around chanting.

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!"

Letting out a bored sigh, you chugged down the liquor, before placing the mug back onto the table.

The men cheered, as Shanks chuckled at you,"One to one now. Now, let's continue!"

Shanks began downing many mugs, as you just sat there, staring at the interesting table, boredly.

Slamming down his tenth cup, Shanks leaned on the table at you,"Are you already giving up, Y/n? You only had one!?"

Still staring at the table, the men began laughing and booing jokingly.

Filling another cup, Shanks smiled victoriously,"Well, if you do give up, I don't mind making you my personal mai-" As he turned his eyes to you, his eyes widened, as you were staring at him.

Gulping, he was sweating, as it was the first time you ever even stared at him. Your (e/c) eyes held no emotion, but deep down it held a flicking fire.

Shaking his head, Shanks smirked at you,"Ohoho! Don't go looking at me like that now, Y/n! I might be able to contain myself around you, now!"

The men all began bursting to laughter, smacking Shanks back, cat whistling and joking around.

Laughing with his men, Shanks turned to you, grinning,"Come on, Y/n! We're just jo-"

His body froze, as he was witnessing you chug straight from the barrel. All the men froze silent, mouth agape at the sight.

Tossing the now empty barrel behind you, you stared back at the table,"I guess I win."

After a few seconds of silence, they all erupted in cheers, celebrating your win, as Shanks sat there, dropping his mug. As the men around began patting your back, congratulating your victory, Shanks smiled.

Bellowing a laugh, Shanks leaned on the table towards you,"I can't believe you beat me!? Damn, the first person to and woman to beat me in a drinking contest!"

Whistling and hooting, the men began laughing and eating way, leaving you two alone.

Leaning his chin onto his palm, he stared at you with half lidded eyes,"So, what shall we be doing tonight, Y/n?"

Blinking, you stared back up at him. As your (e/c) orbs stared into his, he couldn't help but feel flustered and hot. Feeling warm around the cheeks, he started feeling clammy and sweaty.

Coughing, he looked away from you,"W-what are you looking at?"

"My maid." You flatly stated.

Face fuming red, he palmed his face, embarrassed,"Oh God."

Muttering to himself, he started feeling the alcohol kick in, more than ever, even though he was already somewhat drunk earlier. As he kept muttering to himself, he felt hands sliding up his stomach to his chest.

Embarrassed, he turned to look at you,"What are you d-doing!?" He whispered yelled.

With your still blank expression, you kept touching him. Nearing your lips to his ear, you flatly spoke, with a hint of seduction,"Doing you. Isn't it obvious, my maid?"

Feeling a boost of confidence, he was now near your ears,"Hm, I like the sound of that, but," licking your ear lobe, he chuckled sexily,"You're the maid tonight, Y/n."

Feeling your cheeks warm, you blankly stared at him, as he enjoyed the flustered look you had, even if you weren't exactly showing it.

Grabbing your chin, he licked his lips,"I like that look. I want to see more."

Your lip twitched up slightly, before going back into a firm line. Grabbing his collar, you dragged him out the bar.

Chuckling deeply, he teased,"Hasty now are we?"

Humming, you arrived at the ship,"Only if you want to see more, Master." You blanket teased back, as you turned to look at him.

"Ohohohoho!" Wrapping his arms around your waist, he gave your ass a hard squeezing,"Oh I will. You're also going to be screaming tonight, so you better be screaming right, Y/n."

Snaking your arms around him, you firmly grasped his ass,"Hmm, sounds like a plan," leaning to his ears, you gave a ghostly smirk,"I don't plan on talking nor walking either, for the next few days."

Growling, Shanks picked you up, throwing you onto his shoulder, giving your ass a hard smack,"Your wish is my command, Y/n~"

°°°°
(๑˙❥˙๑)
Ohoho spiceeeyyyy....was gonna write a spicey lemon, but held back, unless part two *wink wonk* anyways this'll do :")