Fukaboshi | Gifts

YOOOO he's so like AAAHHH WHY'S HE SO GODDAMN HANDSOME IM CRYING WHEN I SAW HIM (๑•﹏•)

-------

Being the only female Royal Guard was tiresome. The constant teasing was getting quite annoying.

Taking off your head piece, you made your way to Princess Shirahosi's room.

Lightly knocking, you spoke,"Princess, it's me, Y/n!"

"Y-Y/n-chin!"

Opening her door, she invited you in.

Looking up at her upper arm, you gave a wide smile,"Woah! Princess, your wound is healing well!"

Blushing, she held her arm,"Y-Yes! Thank you for taking care of me, Y/n-chin!"

Grinning, you swam your way into her bed. Sitting down on it, your tail swishes as you looked up at her,"You feeling better?"

Nodding, she laid on her stomach, staring at you,"Mhm! Thanks to you!"

Chuckling, you rested your chin on your palm,"I'm glad you're feeling better and well Princess."

Looking away, she shyly spoke,"Y-You know...you can just call me Shirahoshi, Y/n-chin."

Blinking at her, you were a bit taken aback,"I shouldn't, it's my duty to always address you formally, Prin-"

"Shirahoshi, just Shirahoshi!"

Shocked by her raising her soft voice at you, you couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Holding your stomach, you wiped a tear,"H-how come you want me to address you like that?" You said in between laughs.

Puffing her cheeks out, she looked away, as if holding a secret,"N-No reason, Y/n-chin!"

Rolling your eyes, you smiled,"Alright then," picking up your head piece, you swam towards the door,"See you ate dinner, Shirahoshi!"

Waving goodbye, you exit her room.

Swimming your way, well, with the bubble around your hips, you floated to the princes' rooms.

Knocking on Ryuuboshi's door, he quickly opened it,"Hello, Y/n-chan, la-te-do!" He sang out.

Chuckling, you bowed,"Evening, Prince Ryuuboshi, I'm just here to inform that dinner will be ready soon."

Smiling at you, he nodded,"Thank you, and please, call me Ryuu!"

Taken aback, you rubbed your neck,"U-uhm, I shouldn't-"

Patting your shoulder, he gave you a thumbs up,"See you at dinner!"

As the door was shut in your face, you awkwardly stared at the wood,"S-see you?"

Shaking your head, you floated next door. Before even making contact with the wood, it immediately shot open.

"Call me Manie! See you!"