Ace | Day Ruined

Requested by vice-admiral-ruth

Info: you're a Marine ;') 

-----

Walking around Marineford, you looked at everything, making sure things are in place and going smoothly. You watched as your subordinates train, clean, work, and on break.

Pulling out your pocket watch, you stuffed it back into your pants pocket before making your way into the office/tower.

Passing by some admirers, you simply ignored them, as you made your way to Sengoku's office. Knocking his door, you heard an enter, so you opened the door, walking in.

Clicking your heels together, you saluted,"Sengoku, sir."

Nodding, he motioned for you to continue your report,"Tell me the news."

Giving a curt nod, you crossed your arms behind your back,"Currently nothing serious, but the rookie pirate crew, Strawhats, have been causing a ruckus again down in (random island/village). Besides the usual news of them, there are currently nothing serious. Everything is going peacefully, Sengoku sir."

Humming, he closed his eyes,"I see," opening them, he waved you dismissal,"You may leave, L/n."

Saluting once again, you left and closed the door behind you. Walking down the hall, you looked out a window. All you can hear are men running, talking, and doing their business. Taking in a deep breath, you continued to descend down the tower. Once reaching the door to exit, you were stopped by a voice.

"MISS L/N-SAN!!"

Looking to your left, you spotted two comrades, Coby and Helmeppo. Turning to them, you gave them a small nod,"Evening Coby, Helmeppo."

Saluting to you, Coby blushed,"Evening, Miss L-L/n-san!"

"Evening!" Helmeppo said as well.

Looking at them, you pulled out your pocket watch,"Need something from me?"

Rubbing the back of his neck, Coby awkwardly smiled at you,"I was wondering i-if you'd like to eat lunch with us!"

Moving your (e/c) orbs at the two, you snapped your watch closed,"I see no harm in that. I will comply with your request."

-

Sitting on some stacked planks, you sat crossed legged, as Coby and Helmeppo sat on the ground. Taking a sip of your tea, you gave a small sigh of relief.

Hearing you, Helmeppo looked up at you,"You good?"

Eyes closed, you held your warm cup, as you left the soft breeze brush against your face,"It's a nice weather today."

Both boys blushing, looked at each other, before Coby spoke, clearing his throat,"Uhum, Miss L/n-san, I have a question. If you don't mind me asking."

You hummed, indicating for him to proceed on.

Scratching his cheek, Coby looked up at you,"Do you have a cru-"

*BOOM BOOM*

Both the boys jumped to their feet, as a loud canon was shot.

"What's going on!" Coby and Helmeppo said in unison.

A passing Marine shouted towards you guys,"SOMEONE HAS BREACHED IN!!"