Separated

Thomas's POV

The warehouse crumbled to the ground but Brenda got me out through a tunnel we still have to travel down these tunnels for a little while through because if we resurface to quickly W.I.C.K.E.D could see us.

"So are the others alright? Where are we going?" I asked Brenda while trying to keep up with her very fast pace.
"Your friends are fine, they are with Jorge and he's the best of the best. We are going to Marcus's, we will meet up with your friends there" she said while handing me a flashlight.

"Alright but how do they know that we are alive?" I asked her.

"They don't...but they will when we get to Marcus's" she told me and then stopped me before we walked around the corner and told me to be quite and she turned off our flashlights.
"What is it?" I mouthed to her.
"Cranks" she mouthed back. I peeked my face around the corner there were so many cranks, but some of them didn't look right they had almost vine lookin things growing from parts of there bodies.

"Here let's go this way, it will be longer but it will be a bit safer." Brends said and led me into a different part of the tunnel there was a lot of graffiti on the walls I started reading some if the things on the walls, 'W.I.C.K.E.D is not good'. 'Save the Immunes'. "Fuck W.I.C.K.E.D' but one of the things written stood out to me more it said 'Subject X will doom us all' y/n was Subject X!

"Brends what does this mean?" I asked her while pointing to the words.

"Well...." she struggled to tell me "....your friend is very special"

"Special how that is all we have ever been told we don't know anything!?" I whisper yelled at her.

"She is the Preternatural one!" She whisper yelled back.
"Yeah no shuck sherlock, what does that mean!" I said I was tired of getting half answers.

"Okay well you know she is not normal right? The lightning, any anger outbursts she may have had, and then the lightning in her hands when you guys first came in. She is powerful...to powerful W.I.C.K.E.D made her like that but now sees her as a threat" Brenda explained to me and it kinda made sense but at the same time just confused me more.

Thomas! A voice yelled in my head it was....Teresa!
"Teresa?!"I asked out loud, Brenda looked at me puzzled, "no not Teresa you retard Y/N she has supernatural powers!"

"No Brenda in my head, I hear Teresa's voice" I explained to Brenda.

"Oh that is one of W.I.C.K.E.D'S crazy implants they put in some of you kids so you could communicate in each others heads" Brenda told me as if it was no big deal.
"Well how do I talk to her?" I asked.

"Just think..real hard" she said with a smirk.

Te..sa it was like it was going in and out.
Thomas?  Teresa responded.
Yeah it's me, Brenda and me are alive, how is y/n doing?

(T=Thomas, Y/N=you, N=Newt, A=Aris, M=Minho, TR=Teresa)

"Hey Dingus are you Talking to her?" Brenda asked me.
"Yeah and it is working great, y/n is alright and should be awake soon" I told her with a smile on my face.
"Good I will stop bugging you them you talk to your friends" Brenda said with a smile.

Newt's POV

Jorge has us hiding in some safehouse now because W.I.C.K.E.D is still on the lookout for us bloody everywhere, y/n is still awake she has been drifting in and out of conciousness.

"Thomas and Brenda are alive" Teresa said to us all.
"Yeah and how the shuck exactly do you know that?" Minho asked.
"Because some of us can talk telepathically, W.I.C.K.E.D put a special implant in some subjects here let me see if you boys can do it" Teresa said I flashed Minho a face of confusion that he returned.
"This girl is out if her shucking mind" Minho said.

Hello? Teresa said in my head and I looked to Minho shoked and he had the same face and Aris looked pretty startled.

TR: now you boys try just think about what you really want to say.

M: This is shucking wierd
I looked at Minho again and he smirked, I could hear them but I was struggling to say something back.

A: Hey i can do it too! Aris chimed in.

"Newt you can hear it right?" Minho asked me out loud.
"Yeah Minho I can bloody hear it"

T: You guys can talk in your heads too? Thomas said/thought.

N: Tommy? Yeah we can do it too
Finally I said something it was so hard.

Minho looked at me and patted my shoulder to congratulate me on joining the strang talk in each others mind club.

Y/N: Hey guys, I'm still alive too ya know

"Y/N!" I yelled and turned to where she was laying and saw her sitting up leaning on the backs of her elbows smiling at me, I ran over to her and engulfed her in a hug she hugged back and kissed my cheek.

M: ALRIGHT YES Y/N IS AWAKE!
Minho mind yelled and we all put our hands to our heads.

N: Minho don't Bloody mind yell at us..it hurts.

M: sorry shank

Thomas's POV

I had to stop talking to all my friends because Brenda and I were out of the tunnels, and it gets pretty tiring after a bit to talk and listen to people in your head, and you have to be concentrated too.

Brenda and I walked out of the tunnel to be met with the street of a city. There were people! But not all of them were people, some looked sick, and some looked like they were going to be a full on crank soon.

"Come on this way and don't stare...and don't touch anything either" Brenda said then we started to walk into the city.

Thank you for reading
Sorry about the telepathic part I didn't know.how else I should have written it. There will be more mind talking in the story too.