Killing

*Warning some strong language*
I am truly sorry for what is about to go down in the next few pages.

Jayden gripped Newt's hand tightly and closed his eyes to focus.

"..y/n" Thomas said hesitantly.
"Tommy, its okay. I believe in him. He can do it." I said refusing to think about any other outcome.

I watched as Jayden sat beside Newt, his eyes still closed. Then I remembered something Jayden told me about his powers 'Yeah, there pretty cool, except I feel whatever pain I am healing someone from. So If I'm healing a gunshot wound, I feel the gunshot on myself. If is really painful' He was feeling any pain Newt was in. Could this kill him? Is he going to die healing Newt?

"Well well well, Thomas and Subject X" I heard the all to familiar accent say behind us. I jerked m head back as did Tommy. It was Janson. He looked like klunk. There was blood dripping down his forehead and I could see on his forearm, a bite.
He was holding up a gun. Ready to shoot. Tommy's arms raised over his head and his arm wrapped around my shoulders as he pulled me behind him.

"What Do You Want Janson!? Look Around You! We Can't Help You Anymore!!!!" Thomas seethed with rage.

"That you are right Thomas, call it revenge." Janson smirked then pulled the trigger. Thomas jerked backwards into me. I caught him from falling to the ground. Janson just shot him in the shoulder. "THOMAS!" I yelled my brothers name.

"I'm okay, It's just a flesh wound. It'll heal" He said and slowly stood up again.

"Janson Leave" I said through gritted teeth.
He shook his head "No I don't think I will. Besides what are you going to do?"

"I'll kill you. I. Will. KILL. You" I threatened and Thomas looked at me. Scared but also understanding. We are not those same little scared young teens who were sent into a giant maze for a experiment. We are older, wiser, we have lost to many people in the short time we have been alive.

"Oh well in that case" Janson shrugged and pulled the trigger again but this time, not at me or Tommy. I heard a thump on the ground behind me. I turned my whole body to look behind me terrified of what I would see.
Jayden was dead. Janson just shot him in the back of the head. My newest friend, dead. Along with any chance of saving Newt, that is unless Gally and Minho get here in time.

"Looks like subject A5 isn't going to be 'healed' after all" Janson teased and I turned to him full of pure rage. "Thomas move. Go be by Newt" I said sternly and Thomas obeyed and went and sat beside Newt.

"what are you going to do pretty girl" Janson smiled and I felt the rage get worse. My fists clenched tightly at my sides. I knew what I was going to do, I was going to kill him. I wasn't lying about that."I'll kill Thomas, you're brother too" I smirked "No, you won't" Janson's smile faltered for a moment. Fear flashed into the mans eyes. I un-clenched my fists and cleared my mind. Thinking about the lessons my mother, Mary, had taught me about controlling my powers. But me here, I am channeling my anger and sadness, it would be very powerful.
Janson raised his gun once again and fired it at me. But the bullet stopped midair, like it hit a wall. The bullet stopped about six feet from my face and dropped to the ground. The fear in Janson's eyes got stronger and his face started to show it. I took a few slow steps closer to the man and he stumbled backwards and scrambled back onto his feet.
I felt the rush of power flowing though me, it started in my chest and flowed outward over my face and arms down to my legs and ending at my toes and fingertips. I felt like I could do just about anything. I didn't need to channel one element from the earth, I could just channel the power off of myself. I thrusted my arms out in front of me at Janson and he flew back twenty feet landing hard on his back. I heard him gasping for air. I kept walking closer to him and he moved further and further back away from me. I smiled an evil and twisted smile, shadowing any smile Janson has ever shot at us.
"You killed my best friend, you shot my brother, you made me lose one of the only chances I have left to save the love of my life" I said with one single tear slowly trickle down my left cheek.
"Yeah, I did that and I'm not sorry"
"Really even as you are about to die you still have to feed your ego" I scolded and he just smiled a little then switching back to his fearful look as he ran out of room to back away from me as his back hit the wall of a building. "Yeah, well you're not going to really kill me and I know it. You kids always avoid killing. No matter what you all never kill."
I shook my head "That is where you are wrong, We aren't kids anymore. We were forced to grow up pretty fucking quick, you know? When you threw us all into a giant maze where all but about ten died. Do you know how many that is? Ten, TEN out of fifty seven left alive. That is about fourty dead. And do you know how many are alive now? How many survived the Scorch and you guys hunting us. Five, not including Newt. You killed so many young kids, and for what!? You're whole plan to fall and crumble apart. You didn't find a cure, and look at the last city here. It went from being the safest place in the world to crank palace in less then four hours!" Janson looked terrified, good.
"You're still not going to kill me" Janson said and I scouled.
"Think again" I said and lowered one hand raising only one. Making Janson lift off of the ground against the wall, choking him.

"Y/N!" I heard Thomas yell but I was busy here with Janson.

Janson had his hands a his throat as he choked, like he was trying to push the hand off of his throat. He was dying slowly and painfully. Perfect.

"Y/N STOP!" Thomas yelled and then he grabbed my free hand pulling. But I stood my ground and pushed Thomas aside.
"Tommy stop, I'm doing us all a favor" I said blankly then continued to slowly kill Janson. I pulled my open hand closer to a fist squeezing his throat tighter and I heard his choking noises get worse.
"Y/N! STOP! NOW" Thomas yelled as loud as he could making his throat rip. But I kept going. Then I made my hand into a full tight fist and saw as Janson's face was blue and purple, then I twisted my hand. Snapping his neck. His body dropped to the ground. Dead.

"Y/N...what did you just do?" Thomas said faintly. Astonished by my act of cold vengeance.

"I eliminated a threat" I said turning back to my brother. "What is wrong?" I asked looking at his expression.

"...Newt. He doesn't have a pulse" He said tears starting out of his eyes. "Oh and while you were killing Janson here, Teresa made a giant announcement about having me come back to her. That I'm the cure. I think I'm going to go"

"no no no no no no no. And don't ever trust that Bitch" I turned around to run over to Newt but only to find that he was sanding up, his back facing me and Tommy.

"Newt?" Thomas asked.

"N-Newt? Its me" I said hopeful.

He turned to face us, his eyes crazed, not even human. That wasn't Newt. I felt the hot tears flow out of my eyes.

"Newt" Thomas said quiter then before his voice cracking at the sight of his best friend as a crank.

"No" I said barley above a whisper as my voice was shaky and full of pain. "We're to late"

Woo hoo two updates in one day that's cool right?

Please don't hate me greenies for what's going to happen next chapter. 😢😭......maybe ;)