Chapter 36: Momma fox

I groaned loudly. Someone had thrown the extremely loud, squeaky front door open and I didn't like it. It was too early. Much to early to even think about getting out of bed. I felt Stiles breathing evenly beside me and smiled happily, pulling him closer and nuzzling into his soft hair. He hummed appreciatively in his sleep and I gently kissed his perfectly pink lips. I pulled back so that I could admire my sleeping mate wrapped in my arms comfortably. He's stunning. Perfect in so many ways. Even the placement of the few moles on his face were perfect. I couldn't believe that he didn't know how incredibly good looking he was. Even Lydia knew it, though she would never admit it out loud. Stiles was nothing short of beautiful. His eye lids fluttered and I basked in the glory of getting to watch him wake up.

His whisky brown eyes peeked out from between his long, dark lashes and I caught my breath. The brown of his irises was unlike anything I had ever seen, and it never ceased to amaze me. They were almost translucent, and when the sunlight hit them just right, they burned like flames. He smiled my favourite sleepy smile when he caught sight of me.

"Morning sour wolf," he mumbled with a grin. I rolled my eyes at the name, but knew there was no point in arguing.

There was another sound from downstairs and I glanced up- to see Peter standing in the doorway, watching us intently. How long had he been standing there? Stiles caught sight of him at the same time and made one of his faces as he groaned.

"Seriously dude?" He asked in discontent. "Your face is so not something I want to see first thing in the morning."

"Well, you did say I could come back in the morning. And, I happen to know for a fact that my face is incredibly pleasant," he finished with a smile.

Stiles rolled his eyes but didn't argue with him, and my jealousy flared a little. I let out a low growl.

"Peter, get lost. It's too early," I said with venom, looking back down at Stiles and licking my lips.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something? Never mind that our entire fortune has been stolen!" He scoffed. "Also, it's nearly noon. So get your sweet little asses out of bed," he smiled cheekily and went back downstairs.

Stiles rolled on top of me, his eyes shining with mischief. Heat stirred in the pit of my stomach at the sight. "I don't think we need to get out of bed just yet," he said seductively, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

He leaned down slowly, and caught my lips in a heated kiss. He moved his lips against mine softly at first, but then with more force as his tongue flicked into my mouth. I moaned at the feeling and let him have control. My hands were gripping his hips tightly, and I jerked his body a little. He moaned at the friction and pressed down into my lap harder. I growled hotly, and someone cleared their throat. I broke away from Stiles and looked at the door again, ready to rip Peter's throat out with my teeth. But it was Isaac, bright red and looking anywhere but the bed.

"Uhh- sorry- but uhh- everyone's here guys. And we uhm... we call all hear you," he said, clearing his throat again and retreating back down the hall.

"I am so sick of interruptions," Stiles said in displeasure as he dismounted and picked his shirt up off of the floor. I rolled to the edge of the bed and kissed each of his back dimples, sucking and licking at his soft skin. My kisses followed his spine as I made my way to his neck, sinking my teeth in hard. He growled in an extremely sexy way and I thought I might swoon at the sound. "Derek Hale, do not tease me right now- or so help me god I will have very loud, very rough sexual relations with you right now. House full of people be damned."

There was a chorus of disgusted groans from downstairs at his words and I laughed, releasing him and getting up from the bed.

"That's what you get!" He yelled at them, pulling his pants on and a planting a kiss on my cheek before heading downstairs. I watched him leave my eyes glued to his perfectly shaped ass. I bit my lip and groaned. God fucking dammit. The boy was too damn hot to handle.