#41

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @Heather_RQ @Court_CIT @sierra_kins

@sierra_kins So, what's the matter? Your beloved boyfriend left you because you made an awful mistake on Instagram? You lost 20 followers on Twitter because Lightning and Jo aren't a thing anymore? You don't have chocolate in your house anymore? Your crush died yesterday? Your favorite TV show has been cancelled? TELL ME WHAT'S BOTHERING YOU, COURTNEY.

@Heather_RQ Uh... yes, do what she told you to do! Wow...

@Court_CIT Well, that's the problem: I don't even know what happened. That's insane! I don't know what I'm feeling and this is so freaking crazy that I just want to be graduated right now to take the next plane in order to go to Harvard! Oh my GOSH...

@Heather_RQ Hey, hey, hey! Don't leave me alone in this stupid and crazy school: Alejandro is freaking annoying, Scott is insane, Gothy Girl makes me want to vomit every minute and Duncan is the most perverted guy ever! I need normal people in my life too. What's the matter, Court?

@sierra_kins Don't tell me Gwen and Duncan are a thing now! 😱 My Duncney fans are going to be so sad...

@Court_CIT Ugh... I was supposed to help Duncan with his math test this morning. We were talking, then we got into an argument because of a stupid joke about me being the "most virgin girl ever", and then he did the strangest thing ever. I ran away and I didn't come back. I wasn't feeling sick, I lied. That's horrible, I'm the worst student ever! What do I do now?! I'm sorry 💕

@Heather_RQ So? Duncan slapped his own mom when he was born, he's strange, that's a fact, baby. Deal with it, and stop panicking.

@sierra_kins 😂😂😂

@Court_CIT Argh, no! I just can't! He said I was the worst teacher ever and then he ate my mouth!

@Heather_RQ WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

@sierra_kins Omg, omg, omg... Duncan's a werewolf?! That's great! Heather, tell Cody-kins that he's a werewolf, even if he's my ex, I still love him and our chocolate child!!

@Heather_RQ Oh my God... Sierra, please, stop talking 💜

@Heather_RQ Anyways, how did Duncan eat your mouth? Your mother said you were fine, so you still have your mouth.

@Court_CIT He kissed me! K-I-S-S-E-D MY FREAKING MOUTH!

@sierra_kins Omg, omg, omg, that's happening... but I'm too young! Oh yes! Oh, uh... Was it good? Court 😭🙈💜

@Heather_RQ I'm going to tear him apart and make him drink his own blood after punching him several times. Why? Where? Are you okay? Is he disgusting? Of course, he is. I'm stupid. And perfect.

@Court_CIT I don't know. The feeling was weird. Too weird, I hate that. And we're talking about Duncan... I hate his guts.

@Heather_RQ Why the hell did he do that? He's giving me a headache. Are you okay, Court?

@Court_CIT I'm fine but I don't know what to do. I can't tell him that I loved it and I can't ignore him for the rest of the year or he'll go and kiss that Gothy Girl of his.

@sierra_kins But why do you care, Courtney? If you really hate him and if you didn't like this stupid kiss, then tell him that he's in the friendzone. Or "enemyzone", considering you aren't even friends 💜

@Heather_RQ Oh, I finally got it! ;)

@Court_CIT What? You know why he kissed me out of nowhere? You know why he has so many piercings? Do you think my parents are going to punish me?

@Heather_RQ Chill, sweetie, I was just about to say that I've always known you had a massive crush for Total Drama High's bad boy. And he has a big thing for you too, that's it 🤷🏻‍♀️;)

@sierra_kins She said it!! She said it!! Omg!! Yes!

@Heather_RQ Cody tells you to calm down, Sierra 😘

@sierra_kins But my daughters are growing up so fast 😭😭😭

@Court_CIT Heather! Sierra!

@Court_CIT I don't like him. I'm Courtney Williamson. I'm a very good student, I'm beautiful and hardworking. I have three wonderful friends and I want to become a lawyer. I'm going to get married when I get older and I'll have two kids named Amy and Brian. This isn't right... this isn't right...

@sierra_kins IT IS! DUNCNEY HAS TO LIVE? Do you know how many people in the school want you two to become an official thing? STOP SAYING THINGS LIKE THAT.

@sierra_kins Mommy loves you 💜💜💜

@Heather_RQ Uh... what she said.

@Heather_RQ I don't trust him but I trust you and want you to be honest because you know I'd do anything for you, Cody or Sierra (don't ever tell anyone I said that or I'll get very angry). What do YOU want to do? Honestly, Court, your parents suck as hell and everybody hate them. Period.

@sierra_kins 😭😭💜💜

@sierra_kins So?

@Court_CIT I don't fucking know. I don't really hate him. He's handsome, stupid but funny, and I know he can be sweet. But... no. Just NO! I can't, I can't. He hates me. And I hate the way he smirks at me because I get those butterflies and I'm not called Elena or Mal! He doesn't even like me, I don't want a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know what being a couple means, that sucks. Argh.

@Heather_RQ You're giving me a headache 🤦🏻‍♀️. My love, go talk to the jerk and if you aren't happy this way, I'll gladly make him drink his blood.

@sierra_kins Let's go! I'm coming too, Courty-kins! 💜💜💜

@Court_CIT Okay, I'm gonna call him and tell him he's a total loser and that he shouldn't have kissed me. And that I hate his motorcycle. And his beautiful smirk. ARGH.

@Heather_RQ Hey, love you too, Court 💕 Good luck! I guess... uh, Sierra, can you come over? Cody is having a problem and I just can't help him...

@sierra_kins I'M COMING, MY BABY! GOOD LUCK, COURT! DUNCNEY FOREVER!

@Court_CIT Thanks, but I don't need it 😊❤

@Court_CIT Oh, and Heath, we haven't forgotten about this handsome stupid Spaniard 😉💕

@sierra_kins Love birds... 😌💜

@Heather_RQ We. Hate. Each. Other. Go back to your punky bad boy, and stop being annoying. The same goes for you, Sierra.

@sierra_kins I don't even have someone right now 😭

@Heather_RQ That's what I'm saying ;)

@Court_CIT Here we go...