CHAPT-35

A months later.

chaewon is been ignoring minjoo who is always want to talk to her to watch movie with her but chaewon just ignored her like there is nothing happened.

"Yahh! why chaewon keep ignorning me its been a month " minjoo said to yuri while pouting.

"Just relax haha maybe shes doing something you dont know"yuri said and minjoo looked at her again.

"what do you mean?" minjoo asked again.

then yena arrived at the house she heard what yuri and minjoo talking about .

"Too much spoilers yuri"yena said cause she knows too about courting minjoo when they all graduated.

"what going on, really?" minjoo keep asking but yena just shut yuri's mouth.

.
.
.
i deciced to go alone and think about chaewon who is now ignorning me without eve telling me the reason.

2days left and our graduation is coming tho im super excited ..

i went to buy milktea and drink it alone when suddenly i bumped to someone.

"Hey"she said.

hyewon.

"What are you doing here?"she asked me and i just rolled my eyes on her.

"isnt it obvious that im enjoying my self here?"i asked.

"Wow!"she said then a girl came out behind her.

chaewon there she is

"Oh hey"chaewon while waving at me and then she holds hyewon's hands.

ahh they're together.

:(

"ok i need to go"i said and leave both of them.

__________