7. - jisung

Geez was that a fricking oldtimer?! It drove right next to us, so near I feared my feet to get hurt of it and a driver stepped out and opened the back door.

Like what the heck, we're living in the 21. Century what's going on? The back seat guy looked not older than the rest of us, so my awesome detective abilities assumed he would go with us. And I was right. Like always. Hahahah nope.

Sadly I couldn't hear anything of the convo with chan and jaeyoung because I was occupied to sway seungmin next to me to hide from the hyngin dude and he whispered some annoyed curses right into my ears.

"Please, seungmin, could you-"

"Ey Jisung would you mind if we'd go inside of this bus and sit down?" Well actually no, because I wanted to spy the new one, but I could hide there in the other side.

"Oh of course, let's go."

We went inside, that means seungmin did and I nearly fell on the stairs. The architect of this bus had to be really dumb so the layout didn't make any sense, there were two 4 person seats and it was logistically maybe the most stupid thing to do, but well.

"BOYS SAY HELLO TO THE NEW ONES!" A loud yell toned in the awkward silence (again) between us two and we ran outside again. Basically the only thing we did so far.

There were two more guys who arrived just now. "So those are jisung and seungmin, and this is felix and changbin."

I just nodded at them and was disturbed by the boy from before. Like daaaaamn he was hot as fuck.