45. - felix

The guests arrived.

They were seven boys all around our ages and from another holiday group. Actually I knew two of them by seeing because they went to the same school as we all.

The others told us they went to another one, but in the same city and hyunjin figured out that they were mutual friends with his, who went to the same high school, and was even friends with some of them, what a crazy coincidence.

They all were really nice and funny and we had a fun time together.

Until...yeah someone, I guess this dude called jackson, had the awesome idea to play truth or dare.

My nightmare.

The others were absolutely excited and happy so I didn't have a chance except participating.

The first rounds I could hide, while this dude bumbum or something had to twerk, jaemin drank a glass filled with fish sauce and jisung told an embarrassing story about himself. (What was basically his daily life) But then the bottle pointed at me and as I saw jisung grinning I knew i was screwed up.

Seungmin whispered something into his ear and he chuckled and nodded. "What about...felix truth or dare?"

"Dare." If they would ask me after my crush i would be screwed.

"I see. Kiss changbin."

OF COURSE I HAD TO KISS HIM IN WHICH UNREALISTIC WORLD DO I LIVE!

"No way."

"I dont make the rules." He shrugged and sat on minho lap, who slung his arms around his torso.

Changbin looked shocked as well and his mouth stood widely open.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered as I neared him.

CAN I DIE.

I closed my eyes and bowed forward and our lips met. And I really was embarrassed because it felt so GOOD.

After a few seconds we went apart and I couldn't see into his eyes. Embarrassed i headed back to my place immediately.

I gave the bottle to the person next to me, didn't remember his name but any number, eleven or something who should go on, because I was definitely not in the mood for torturing others.

For the rest of the game I was completely zoned out and stared at a random point.

I just realised I destroyed a friendship.

Well fuck.

HOW COULD I ACT NORMAL AROUND HIM NOW?!

The biggest problem was actually how I liked it.

I liked kissing my best friend?

What's wrong with me?

And what about him?

Did he like it?

I chuckled, how ironic I helped him with seungmin, without noticing that I see him probably more than a friend.