12. - changbin

"Lix, I want to fucking sleep, so shut up!"

Of course he didn't stop talking, we have lee felix here.

"Binnie, chan said we should come to eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"Stop acting so stupid!"  He pouted and pointed to the door.

"You can-ehm-go alone and I will come later?"

" for Fuckings sake we know both you won't...." he grabbed my left arm and pulled me out of the bed so I fell down onto the cold floor.

"Lee yongbok, I hate you!"

"You don't and now come ooooooon." He smirked and pushed me forward the door.

"You're a meanie."

"You love me."

"Yeah, I do." I whispered silently, but of course so he couldn't hear, if yes I would be screwed.

As we arrived the table we realized we were the last. Definitely not my fault.

"Ah finally, okay so we just made some chicken, I hope that's fine."

Everyone nodded and murmured yes and we began. I looked around and watched the people. Jeongin, chan and jaeyoung talked together about anything and seemed having fun. Lix and jisung had a talk about memes and videogames and I felt a bit jealous how close they already were.

Minho sat there quiet, I think he hasn't said anything yet since we ate.

Seungmin, who was sitting next to jisung overheard their talk, said sometimes anything and ate, while hyunjin on his other side glared intimidating to everyone and had ear buds  plugged in. Another wave of jealousy came over me as I saw lix and jisung, so I tried to start a conversation with seungmin to distract me. Poor guy who has to share a room with hyunjin. As I've seen it, he's really weird and seems to hate seungmin why ever.