38. - seungmin

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. IS. GOING. WRONG. WITH. YOU. SEUNGMIN.

Like what kind of dumb person are you.

You just kissed Hwang hyunjin?!

Oh.

I'm seungmin.

Why am I thinking in the 3rd person?

Because I'm embarrassed as hell.

I mean yeah, he's hot and funny and cute and I like him, but that's not....wait.

did I just say I would like him?

Do i?

Looks like, i guess.

Anyways, he hates me, so i doesn't even matter.

What should I do?

HOW SHOULD I TALK TO HIM!

maybe avoiding him would be the best plan.

If I ignore hyunjin he would maybe believe it was a mistake or something.

I unpurposely kissed him.

Like who doesn't kiss people randomly?

Suddenly my lips just fell on his, not my fault though.

However my ideas were so bad I had to decide between this one and jumping out of the window.

Still struggling I banged my head on the nearest wall and resisted to scream because that would be kinda weird.

I heard how someone, probably hyunjin opened a door and walked out of a room and hid behind a closet.

After checking nobody was there I just ran into my shared room, grabbed my headphones, the now full charged phone and some random hoodie and tried to get out of the building as soon as possible.

While walking into the nowhere I untangled the strings of the headphones and stuck the ear buds in and the music started to play.

My only plan was not to overthink and to forget the most embarrassing moment in my life yet.